Cop Shoots, Kills 20-Year-Old Black Man Over Vape Pen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Boom
    For some reason, I don't think he'll be singing the praises of Orenthal James
    joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

For some reason, I don't think he'll be singing the praises of Orenthal James

Comment

• the circle is complete

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          the circle is complete
          Dude, I recognized your first post today here as a joke. My responses to you were just joking in return.

But if I'm wrong and you are just in troll mode, just move along.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Luckily, karma seems to happily oblige violent criminals like Michael Brown, Fentanyl Floyd, Trayvon Martin, etc... more often than decent law abiding citizens .

Yeah, he says I'm going to get my karma. lol

Law abiding citizens that don't get caught up with nonsense typically lives well. The criminals? Not so much, they're either in prison or dead.
            He makes it seem like the guy shot dead by cops was some innocent person. Instead of someone with a violent record reaching for something. And the usual suspects defend the criminal Kris Silver, Dakuwaga, etc. I remember them defending lootings and riots too. Same old, same old.

Anyways, live well. All these people have are constant victimhood and riling people up for a riot or some sort of conflict. Besides the internet, we don't interact with them on a real life daily basis.
            Last edited by Theodore; 09-04-2022, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Dude, I recognized your first post today here as a joke. My responses to you were just joking in return.

But if I'm wrong and you are just in troll mode, just move along.
              Not surprised he would do this. He's still bitter because you made a fool out of him in the CRT thread and now this one. He's always exposing himself in threads like that.That's his way of being passive aggressive LOL

Comment

Not surprised he would do this. He's still bitter because you made a fool out of him in the CRT thread and now this one. He's always exposing himself in threads like that.That's his way of being passive aggressive LOL
                And the circle jerk continues.

Ick!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post

Yeah, he says I'm going to get my karma. lol

Law abiding citizens that don't get caught up with nonsense typically lives well. The criminals? Not so much, they're either in prison or dead.
                  He makes it seem like the guy shot dead by cops was some innocent person. Instead of someone with a violent record reaching for something. And the usual suspects defend the criminal Kris Silver, Dakuwaga, etc. I remember them defending lootings and riots too. Same old, same old.

Anyways, live well. All these people have are constant victimhood and riling people up for a riot or some sort of conflict. Besides the internet, we don't interact with them on a real life daily basis.
                  That's not what I said. I said maybe.

And I just gave a few examples of law abiding citizens that were caught up with "nonsense." Go back and check it.

Obviously what this guy did wasn't supposed to be a death sentence. You have a very warped view of how things should be.

Comment

And he's still at it.

Last time he was trying to go through my posts with a fine tooth comb to find anything to complain about. I hope he's not back on that bullshlt. It's annoying. If he can back up his opinions, he would let his posts speak for him instead of turning into a troll. I guess not.

Comment

And he's still at it.

Last time he was trying to go through my posts with a fine tooth comb to find anything to complain about. I hope he's not back on that bullshlt. It's annoying. If he can back up his opinions, he would let his posts speak for him instead of turning into a troll. I guess not.
                      that never happened. in fact you cry when I ignore you

Comment

Working...
                      X