No announcement yet.

Cop Shoots, Kills 20-Year-Old Black Man Over Vape Pen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
    Do I espy that one of the main racists on here is Travesty? Too bad, because I know he means well. He brings up any divisive topic he can, always from an ultra-liberal perspective damning whites and extolling floyds. He is one of those liberals that know what is right for everybody. Since he hates America, every riot is a thrill.

Please define what a racist is. I want your definition, not a dictionary's.

And before you accuse me of being a racist, I live with two families of floyds. I split that big old Victorian into two houses--plus an apartment for myself. Seven floyds altogether live with me. They love me. Toddler floydies can't get enough of uncle Hook.

Meanwhile, elsewhere... a Chicago shooter's lawyer this week told the judge that the shooting of the little girl was merely a floydian slip. What could the judge do? In Lightfoot land, without proof of intent, they had to let him go. I am sure glad my own floyds are wonderful people. You are floydian, aren't you? Finally, no harm done and good luck with your pogrom, old stick.
    No one here said anything about race besides the title of the video.

We both know you have been banned for racism. I haven't.

I also remember when you went on a racist rant about Black people when a poster here said Blacks should begin a race riot and kill whites.....not knowing that the guy who was saying it was Asian.

Clearly it's YOU that is the racist, not me. So save your bullshlt for someone and somewhere else.

If you need to know the definition of a racist, go look in the mirror.

Comment

Working...
    X