No announcement yet.

Cop Shoots, Kills 20-Year-Old Black Man Over Vape Pen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Cops sign up 99% of the time hoping to shoot someone...
    I'm fine with that as long as they take out trash that trannyny cries over

Comment

#FAKENEWS I doubt a Latina would date a racist dude. And if she is, she's Puerto Rican isn't she?

But if not lying props! And if she got $$$$??? Nice!

Bit she'll leave u as you'll fuk it up. Cheat on her with some 250 lb white chick...
      Believe what you want. Going to a wine bar tonight with her sister and her sister's Afro Cuban boyfriend.

Then back to her place to look at Saturn and Jupiter with the new telescope I bought her for her balcony. Jealous?

She's not Puerto Rican. But anyway, enough about that. Try to stay on the thread topic. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Believe what you want. Going to a wine bar tonight with her sister and her sister's Afro Cuban boyfriend.

Then back to her place to look at Saturn and Jupiter with the new telescope I bought her for her balcony. Jealous?

She's not Puerto Rican. But anyway, enough about that. Try to stay on the thread topic. Thanks.
        All good... sounds like a lot of fun. So yup super jealous. Cubano's cool ppl. One of my best friends his Cuban. Still trying to figure out why a dude like u wants to look at the stars and planets??? Small world I guess... Again she sounds like an awesome person. But we all know you'll fuk it up.
        travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

A cop shot someone, time to care
          Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            A cop shot someone, time to care
            I don’t know why these dudes spend every day looking for sht to get upset over. It’s the internet. Look for it and you’ll find it.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

This is all you have to add?

If there are riots and looting after every police shooting, I must have missed that.

You'd probably be begging for riots if this happened to you or a family member. You guys keep putting that energy out in the world and one day Karma might put you to the test.

I live well, I eat well, I do well overall in life. Negative energy? I don't rile people up on the internet with these videos or incident. Maybe it was a bad shot or a bad incident, whatever it was, the tone of that video and people like you make it more than what it is. You'r'e making this seems like some racial bigoted incident and riling people up. Hence, my tongue and cheek comment about lootings and riots. I don't put out negative energies, it's you and the video creator to try and create a narrative to rile people up.

Comment

Seemed like he was going to shoot the very second he set eyes on him.

If you're in that mode, hold, shout instructions, send the dog in, request he be in a certain position when you're all entering. Judge any verbal feedback and the dogs sounds.

Then enter and only shoot if necessary, and non lethally.

Also can't y'all get using taser guns and other incapacitating methods going more.
                travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

All good... sounds like a lot of fun. So yup super jealous. Cubano's cool ppl. One of my best friends his Cuban. Still trying to figure out why a dude like u wants to look at the stars and planets??? Small world I guess... Again she sounds like an awesome person. But we all know you'll fuk it up.
                  Unfortunately the sky was too cloudy. Gonna try again tonight but the weather doesn't look promising.

She loves looking at the moon on her balcony so I thought the telescope would be a cool gift. She said it was the most thoughtful gift she's ever gotten. We tried it last weekend and failed that Friday. Didn't see anything because we didn't know what we were doing. So I studied up and the next day we saw Jupiter and Saturn. I was blown away. On September 10th there will be a full moon and that's what we are really waiting for.

I recommend looking into it. I can see it becoming a hobby of mine. Relaxing and reminds you that there is a whole other world beyond ours.
                  Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

I live well, I eat well, I do well overall in life. Negative energy? I don't rile people up on the internet with these videos or incident. Maybe it was a bad shot or a bad incident, whatever it was, the tone of that video and people like you make it more than what it is. You'r'e making this seems like some racial bigoted incident and riling people up. Hence, my tongue and cheek comment about lootings and riots. I don't put out negative energies, it's you and the video creator to try and create a narrative to rile people up.

How did I make it seem like a racial anything? I didn't give the title and never said anything about race here.

YOU are the one who obviously is triggered with some racial bs because you decided to comment on riots and looting. If you would have watched the video, even Dr. Richey said this is NOT about Black and White.

People should be riled up when things like this happen. It's people like you that don't give a shlt which is the reason nothing ever gets done......until it happens to someone you know. Then you'll care.
                    joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

How did I make it seem like a racial anything? I didn't give the title and never said anything about race here.

YOU are the one who obviously is triggered with some racial bs because you decided to comment on riots and looting. If you would have watched the video, even Dr. Richey said this is NOT about Black and White.

People should be riled up when things like this happen. It's people like you that don't give a shlt which is the reason nothing ever gets done......until it happens to someone you know. Then you'll care.
                      You're right I don't give a shyt when a cop kills a criminal with cause. His record and arrest warrants were posted pages back. I don't have to worry about someone I know being shot by a cop, because I don't associate with criminals.

Comment

Working...
                      X