Cop Shoots, Kills 20-Year-Old Black Man Over Vape Pen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

The cop did nothing wrong???

So this is exactly how it should always go down?
    No, of course not. The cop should have asked nicely to see whatever it was the man was grabbing.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

No, of course not. The cop should have asked nicely to see whatever it was the man was grabbing.
      Don't deflect with stupid jokes. You believe that this was by the books and no harm no foul, huh?

Perfectly alright with you.

Comment

and that's just video this totally objective host has chosen to share. the cops are not sneaking up on this guy, they have already come through the front door and, judging by what we do see, have probably announced themselves through the whole process. certainly they are announcing themselves during what we are seeing.

Like I said, and have always said, I hate no knock warrants but these cops did nothing wrong given the circumstance.
        Okay so you're speculating now

What percentage of people would get killed in this scenario?

50%?

20%?

If the suspect is wearing headphones or earplugs, was inebriated or just in a deep sleep then they're dead

Great odds!

travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Don't deflect with stupid jokes. You believe that this was by the books and no harm no foul, huh?

Perfectly alright with you.
          I think you are blaming the wrong people. No knock warrants are dangerous and should be an absolute last resort.

That said, these cops appear to have done nothing wrong.

If you were tasked with serving a no knock warrant, how would you have done it??

Comment

I think you are blaming the wrong people. No knock warrants are dangerous and should be an absolute last resort.

That said, these cops appear to have done nothing wrong.

If you were tasked with serving a no knock warrant, how would you have done it??
            I don't know that it was a no knock warrant. They already pulled two people out of the house.

Shooting an unarmed man immediately after waking him up is doing nothing wrong??? Leave it up to you and it's open season on anyone. Especially if you are arguing for no knock warrants.

I would have done it like the other cop who didn't fire a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth

Only one cop has his gun drawn, the other opened the door with one hand and was controlling the dog with the other.

There was plenty of warning and I doubt this guy suddenly woke when the door opened.
              Did you actually watch the video???

The cop with the dog is the one who fired. He was also hiding to the side of the door and shot with one hand.

The other cop DID have his gun out and was in direct line of view from the perp. He didn't fire one shot.

Go look at it again, then tell us how this correction affects your assessment since you clearly got this wrong.

The guy was clearly getting up out of bed when he was shot. It's not like he was hiding in a corner.

Comment

Tried to delete but too late...

Comment

U arguing with a racist posht who just yesterday bragged about a justified killing of a white chick with no warnings at all....

NYTRANNY jacks iff every time a white/brown person gets killed.

He belongs in prison and I have zero doubt his arrest record is a mile long...

Comment

Tried to delete but too late...
                    I'm happy you were too slow. Let's see if it makes a difference. Your assessment now?
                    Last edited by travestyny; 09-03-2022, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Pigs still at it.
                      What warning did that chick get u loved yesterday getting killed???

Fkn F@ggot! Go beat up an old Asian lady u fkn prick. Make u feel like a gangsta.

Comment

Working...
                      X