No announcement yet.

Cop Shoots, Kills 20-Year-Old Black Man Over Vape Pen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

That's dopeeee. I traveled to Dubai but didn't stay nearly long enough. Actually just got stuck there for a day coming back from a European tour. In that short time I definitely wanted to stay more. You are going to have a great time.

I'm still trying to find the next destination. Looks like the lady wants to go back to Amsterdam, and I've never been, so that may be it.

You know what it is. #easywork no doubt.
    I hope so. What's up with Amsterdam? All I know is the Red Light District

How's the lady?

Comment

• get a room
      Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

I hope so. What's up with Amsterdam? All I know is the Red Light District

How's the lady?
        Man I know nothing about Amsterdam. We just finished watching the last season of Atlanta and it's based there. Interesting looking place for sure. She's not heavy into drugs though she'll occasionally have an edible to sleep better. She just said the vibe there fit her so well so I'll check it out with her.

She's good, man. She's begun planting those seeds about marriage and children....I'm telling her to pump the breaks a bit longer. lol. But she's a good one so it very well may go there in a good year or so. We'll see.

Comment

Man I know nothing about Amsterdam. We just finished watching the last season of Atlanta and it's based there. Interesting looking place for sure. She's not heavy into drugs though she'll occasionally have an edible to sleep better. She just said the vibe there fit her so well so I'll check it out with her.

She's good, man. She's begun planting those seeds about marriage and children....I'm telling her to pump the breaks a bit longer. lol. But she's a good one so it very well may go there in a good year or so. We'll see.
          Awesome news, bro. Salute!
          travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            get a room
            Shut ya mouf, 4lies. Grown folks are talking.
            Chollo Vista Chollo Vista likes this.

Comment

Shut ya mouf, 4lies. Grown folks are talking.
              they seem to be jerking each other off, actually
              Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Awesome news, bro. Salute!
                The kido must be big as hell by now man. Think I may be coming down your way early December for a wedding. Will likely have to be a fast trip but if I find some wiggle room I'll try to hit you up. Drinks on me, brotha! Much respect as always!
                Chollo Vista Chollo Vista likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post

they seem to be jerking each other off, actually
                  That's my brother. He's used to shutting down people like you who are most often wrong around these parts

Comment

The kido must be big as hell by now man. Think I may be coming down your way early December for a wedding. Will likely have to be a fast trip but if I find some wiggle room I'll try to hit you up. Drinks on me, brotha! Much respect as always!
                    She's getting big man.

For sure, if you're here, I'm there. I'll be on a cruise the 2nd week of Dec, so I'm here before then. Just let me know

Comment

What is your point. Dude is miserable now

If you want a killer who got away with it and is still living in the lap of luxury, you could have at least chosen this one:

oj-simpson-0.jpg?quality=90&strip=all.jpg
                      Boom

Comment

Working...
                      X