No announcement yet.

Cop Shoots, Kills 20-Year-Old Black Man Over Vape Pen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

And he has the nerve to have the name 4truth.

Clear oxyMORON if I ever witnessed one.
    Ironic name indeed.
    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

• Never say never. There is even a time for no-knock warrants, though this was probably not one. For the most dangerous criminals the warrant should be executed at night when children are in bed instead of outside playing and the streets are empty. I don't want judges handing these out like raffle tickets, but there is a rare place for them. They are a bit like wanted dead or alive.

This floyd had quite a rap sheet from the highlights provided. I would have to see the entire rap sheet before I decided how dangerous he was. Maybe a judge did this. Depending on how the cops have been briefed, they can be jacked up enough to take a quick shot.
      Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Ironic name indeed.
        Really? So when he was shot, his hands were down or not down?

the Truth is, not down. In fact, suddenly not down
        Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

The guy didn't know what he was doing. It was literally flash light in face then shoot. Now if he raised his hand up then the cop would have a reason to shoot because that would look threatening. He suddenly reached backward to keep from falling back down on the bed after being asleep.
          Exactly. And it's so obvious. But Mr. 4truth is obviously blind to the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Really? So when he was shot, his hands were down or not down?

the Truth is, not down. In fact, suddenly not down
            Like the dude just told you, he clearly reached backward to stop from falling down on the bed. How you can't see this is beyond me.

What did you think he was doing? Reaching back to grab a piece of the wall to throw at the cop? Even the known racists came in here and stated they couldn't co-sign what these cops did..but here you are. 4 truth

Comment

Like the dude just told you, he clearly reached backward to stop from falling down on the bed. How you can't see this is beyond me.

What did you think he was doing? Reaching back to grab a piece of the wall to throw at the cop? Even the known racists came in here and stated they couldn't co-sign what these cops did..but here you are. 4 truth
              Well I'm not a known racist, just usually can defend cops if a dude is running or resisting, but it was literally flashlight bang in about a second. It was like that old Beavis and Butthead episode where they're watching Cops and the cop says to the old guy put your hands up and the old man whose hard of hearing says "what?" and all the cops shoot him a second later. The sad part is this has become a reality.
              travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Well I'm not a known racist, just usually can defend cops if a dude is running or resisting, but it was literally flashlight bang in about a second. It was like that old Beavis and Butthead episode where they're watching Cops and the cop says to the old guy put your hands up and the old man whose hard of hearing says "what?" and all the cops shoot him a second later. The sad part is this has become a reality.
                The known racist quip was regarding Stan. Definitely not you. We don't always agree but I always respect your takes.

Comment

focus...I know he wasn't reaching for anything and you know he wasn't, that isn't the point. Cops were serving a warrant on someone with multiple violent crimes and one crime having to do with a firearm. It is not unreasonable to assume he's armed. In fact assuming he is not would be foolish. The door opens and the cops have a split second to take in the scene. There is something in his right hand but both hands are still and are down. At this point anything other than staying frozen stands a pretty good chance of drawing fire. He suddenly throws his left hand backward, (saying he suddenly threw his hand back to keep his balance sounds unlikely but whatever) for that split second there is no possible way the cops can know why.

Whether or not they should have opened the door at all is a totally different question and would require the whole story plus complete video from the time they entered the apartment.

Comment

• Do I espy that one of the main racists on here is Travesty? Too bad, because I know he means well. He brings up any divisive topic he can, always from an ultra-liberal perspective damning whites and extolling floyds. He is one of those liberals that know what is right for everybody. Since he hates America, every riot is a thrill.

Please define what a racist is. I want your definition, not a dictionary's.

And before you accuse me of being a racist, I live with two families of floyds. I split that big old Victorian into two houses--plus an apartment for myself. Seven floyds altogether live with me. They love me. Toddler floydies can't get enough of uncle Hook.

Meanwhile, elsewhere... a Chicago shooter's lawyer this week told the judge that the shooting of the little girl was merely a floydian slip. What could the judge do? In Lightfoot land, without proof of intent, they had to let him go. I am sure glad my own floyds are wonderful people. You are floydian, aren't you? Finally, no harm done and good luck with your pogrom, old stick.
                    Last edited by The Old LefHook; 09-05-2022, 04:04 PM.
                    Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post

focus...I know he wasn't reaching for anything and you know he wasn't, that isn't the point. Cops were serving a warrant on someone with multiple violent crimes and one crime having to do with a firearm. It is not unreasonable to assume he's armed. In fact assuming he is not would be foolish. The door opens and the cops have a split second to take in the scene. There is something in his right hand but both hands are still and are down. At this point anything other than staying frozen stands a pretty good chance of drawing fire. He suddenly throws his left hand backward, (saying he suddenly threw his hand back to keep his balance sounds unlikely but whatever) for that split second there is no possible way the cops can know why.

Whether or not they should have opened the door at all is a totally different question and would require the whole story plus complete video from the time they entered the apartment.
                      Ok we will have to agree to disagree. They never told him to freeze. They told him to show his hands. They didn't even announce themselves at his door.

The kid was clearly just waking up and confused. This was extremely poor police work.

I still find it funny that you won't address how your initial assessment changes the scenario. Because first you said it was the cop right in front that fired the shot, but you then tried to delete that when I pointed out it was the cop with the dog in one hand and who opened the door with the other who fired the shot. Other people have brought up this same point. The guy right in clear view doesn't fire one shot, but the guy in the worse position to fire is the one who took the shot. You asked me how I would have handled it and I told you like the cop who didn't fire....then you dropped that altogether and moved on to his hand moving behind him as if he was going to grab a gun from the air or something.

I'll give you the last word if you want to address if that changes anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X