Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jack_the_rippuh fyi

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post

You're right I don't give a shyt when a cop kills a criminal with cause. His record and arrest warrants were posted pages back. I don't have to worry about someone I know being shot by a cop, because I don't associate with criminals.
      There literally could have been anyone in that room. Keep putting out that energy that it can't happen to you or your people. Maybe Karma will happily oblige.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

There literally could have been anyone in that room. Keep putting out that energy that it can't happen to you or your people. Maybe Karma will happily oblige.
        Luckily, karma seems to happily oblige violent criminals like Michael Brown, Fentanyl Floyd, Trayvon Martin, etc... more often than decent law abiding citizens .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Luckily, karma seems to happily oblige violent criminals like Michael Brown, Fentanyl Floyd, Trayvon Martin, etc... more often than decent law abiding citizens .
          And sometimes it happens to a man sitting on his couch eating ice cream or standing in his yard watering plants. Or a couple of kids walking home from a store. Or a kid with a toy gun. Or a man in his car with a license to carry. Or a woman sleeping in her bed minding her business. Or a man with a cellphone. All no criminal record. Etc., Etc.,

Trayvon Martin was a kid walking home from a store with a bag of skittles. He didn't have a criminal record. Shut your dumb ass up.
          Last edited by travestyny; 09-04-2022, 09:41 AM.

Comment

And sometimes it happens to a man sitting on his couch eating ice cream or standing in his yard watering plants. Or a couple of kids walking home from a store. Or a kid with a toy gun. Or a man in his car with a license to carry. Or a woman sleeping in her bed minding her business. Etc., Etc.,

Trayvon Martin was a kid walking home from a store with a bag of skittles. Shut your dumb ass up.
            download.jpeg.jpg
            Attached Files
            GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              zimmerman
              What is your point. Dude is miserable now

If you want a killer who got away with it and is still living in the lap of luxury, you could have at least chosen this one:

oj-simpson-0.jpg?quality=90&strip=all.jpg
              Last edited by travestyny; 09-04-2022, 10:12 AM.

Comment

What is your point. Dude is miserable now

If you want a killer who got away with it and is still living in the lap of luxury, you could have at least chosen this one:

oj-simpson-0.jpg?quality=90&strip=all.jpg
                travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Yoooooo. What's good brotha! Been a minute. Hope you and the fam are doing well!
                  siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Yoooooo. What's good brotha! Been a minute. Hope you and the fam are doing well!
                    All is well, bro. We're hitting Dubai in Nov and then cruising in Dec. We're blessed.

I hope all is well with you, mayne. I see you're still slaying these cats

#easywork
                    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

All is well, bro. We're hitting Dubai in Nov and then cruising in Dec. We're blessed.

I hope all is well with you, mayne. I see you're still slaying these cats

#easywork
                      That's dopeeee. I traveled to Dubai but didn't stay nearly long enough. Actually just got stuck there for a day coming back from a European tour. In that short time I definitely wanted to stay more. You are going to have a great time.

I'm still trying to find the next destination. Looks like the lady wants to go back to Amsterdam, and I've never been, so that may be it.

You know what it is. #easywork no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X