No announcement yet.

Ward fans admitting defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward fans admitting defeat

Well I promised I would quote posts from a lot of unbiased Ward fans who said he saw Kovalev win. I just searched a little bit, there are many more posts to quote, but I don't feel like wasting more time.

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
    Very close fight. I thought Kov won by one or two. Look at my sig. You know who I wanted to
    win.
    (his signature is a picture of Andre Ward)
    Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
    I felt like andre ward lost that fight. Imma pay for the rematch tho
    Originally posted by hurricanelu View Post
    All I got to say is wow. Boxing is going down the tubes. I was going for Ward , but there is no way in hell he won that fight. High way robbery. Feel bad for Kovalev
    Originally posted by Basco View Post
    I pickedr Ward but Kovy won that fight! Tonight was a horrible night for boxing!
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Another black-eye on the sport! I love Dre, but he didn't win that fight! I think Stevenson might finish him! An immediate rematch is well deserved!
    Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    I don't think it was a bad decision per se...but I did think Kov won it
    Originally posted by petegrif View Post
    I've been watching boxing for more than 50 years and this is one of the worst decisions I've seen
    Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
    Had it close for Kov. The knockdown was the difference. Either way it was a very close fight. Andre looked slow off the back foot. Almost like he was limping.
    Had predicted Ward winning, but scored it for Kovalev:
    Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    wow

got my prediction right lol

even though i scored it for kovalev
    Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    I think Kov won by 1 round. I can understand the high emotions. I was rooting for Ward tho. Not a robbery by any means. But have st it guys.
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Very surprised by the decision. I thought it was close but I had Kov winning.
    Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
    I wanted Ward to win and was disappointed because I thought he lost and then the decision. I don't know that to say I thought Kovalev won.
    Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
    I was rooting for ward and predicted for ward to win ( review my post history) but Kovalev won that fight....it was close but no way did Andrei ward win that one
    Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
    Ward lost plain and simple. Its one of those fights that no matter how close you think it was, you still know Kov won it. Like Floyd-Maidana. No matter how close you scored it, it was clear Floyd won. Yall are Wards number one fans saying he won it, and you guys want to talk about agendas and bias... lol I was rooting for Ward and picked him to outbox Kov, and I was wrong. Dont be a bunch of stans.
    Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
    Idk man I was rooting for Ward but I thought kolv won by atleast 3 rounds I heard the judges didn't give a round past the 5th? If that true then that just plain crazy
    Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I'm a Ward fan and thought Kovalev won by 2 rds.
    Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
    Big Ward fan here. One of my favorite fighter. Objectively speaking I had Kovalev winning the fight by one round.
    New post:

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
    i'm a ward fan and gave it to kovalev.
    Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
    Kov outboxed Ward and I was surprised because I was pulling for Ward and my mouth dropped to the floor when they said he won, Kov did get robbed don't care what no one says
    Thank you all guys for your honesty. Sorry for the notification!

Last edited by _Maxi; 02-11-2017, 08:07 AM.

How do you know they all were Ward fans? Picking Ward to win doesn't mean they're a fan. I'm picking Golovkin to beat Jacobs am i a fan of Golovkin?

Comment

Ok... and?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        How do you know they all were Ward fans? Picking Ward to win doesn't mean they're a fan. I'm picking Golovkin to beat Jacobs am i a fan of Golovkin?
        Want me to search for more examples? here you have a new one:

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
        I was rooting for ward and predicted for ward to win ( review my post history) but Kovalev won that fight....it was close but no way did Andrei ward win that one
        This guy ROOTED for Ward, and saw Kovalev win. There are countless examples. Many of the posts I quoted weren't picking Ward, they were Ward fans too. Read well.

Want another example? here you have:

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
        Ward lost plain and simple. Its one of those fights that no matter how close you think it was, you still know Kov won it. Like Floyd-Maidana. No matter how close you scored it, it was clear Floyd won. Yall are Wards number one fans saying he won it, and you guys want to talk about agendas and bias... lol I was rooting for Ward and picked him to outbox Kov, and I was wrong. Dont be a bunch of stans.
        More?

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
        Idk man I was rooting for Ward but I thought kolv won by atleast 3 rounds I heard the judges didn't give a round past the 5th? If that true then that just plain crazy
        Last edited by _Maxi; 01-12-2017, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Want me to search for more examples? here you have a new one:

This guy ROOTED for Ward, and saw Kovalev win. There are countless examples. Many of the posts I quoted weren't picking Ward, they were Ward fans too. Read well.

Want another example? here you have:
          Rooted for doesn't make them a fan.

Showing you're a simpleton again.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Rooted for doesn't make them a fan.

Showing you're a simpleton again.
            The point is they were actually wanting Ward to win, assh0le. No one can say they are anti-Ward, anti-black, anti-americans, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              The point is they were actually wanting Ward to win, assh0le. No one can say they are anti-Ward, anti-black, anti-americans, etc.
              Sorry, but anyone can edit and make up quotes. Links to the actual quotes please. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Sorry, but anyone can edit and make up quotes. Links to the actual quotes please. Thanks.
                If you click to the arrow at the right of each nickname in the quotes, it takes you to the original post.

Comment

Everyone knows who won that fight. Even the guys arguing in Ward's favour are like "It could have gone either way", "it's too close to be a robbery", "only the judges' opinion matters", etc. Just arguing for the sake of arguing

Comment

It was a close fight but Kovalev won that.

Comment

Working...
                    X