No announcement yet.

For everybody complaining about the judging tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For everybody complaining about the judging tonight

Apply to become a boxing judge in your state. Boxing needs young blood and new faces. Stop complaining and it isn't hard to become a judge. You'll have to judge a lot of amateur fights and low level fights before you make it to championship fights but we're boxing fans, it'll be fun. And you get paid to watch fights!!! $$$$$$

Click the link to apply

Once Again you are justifying Robberies, like in the Ward-Kov fight, and right now Degale-Jack fight. I'm a fan of degale man, and I rooted for him but you can just see a cooking from a mile away in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Once Again you are justifying Robberies, like in the Ward-Kov fight, and right now Degale-Jack fight. I'm a fan of degale man, and I rooted for him but you can just see a cooking from a mile away in that fight.
      Who do you think got robbed? I posted DeGale is up but Jack needs a KD to make it a draw. I saw what the judges saw. This fight was close. A lot closer than Ward/Kovalev which I scored for Kovalev

Comment

And my point is we sit here and complain about scores all the time but how many of us actually are trying to do something about it? It's not hard at all to become a boxing judge. I know in my state the only restriction is you can't have a felony and you pay $100 for a license. Stop complaining and start doing something

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Who do you think got robbed? I posted DeGale is up but Jack needs a KD to make it a draw. I saw what the judges saw. This fight was close. A lot closer than Ward/Kovalev which I scored for Kovalev
          Agreed. A clear case can be made for DeGale and Jack winning 6 rounds each, that's how i saw it.

There's no way on earth any person scoring fairly can give Ward 7 rounds against Kovalev.

I don't know why people are linking these fights together anyway. They were very different fights. Ward v Kovalev was just bad scoring. Tonight was down to subjectivity.

Comment

TheGal clearly lost the fight, but on points he got a draw i respect that the rds were very close

But Jack put a whoppin on him lol

TheGal rds were close toss ups, Jacks were clearly his

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              And my point is we sit here and complain about scores all the time but how many of us actually are trying to do something about it? It's not hard at all to become a boxing judge. I know in my state the only restriction is you can't have a felony and you pay $100 for a license. Stop complaining and start doing something
              Is one of the judge related to Harold Lederman??

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Agreed. A clear case can be made for DeGale and Jack winning 6 rounds each, that's how i saw it.

There's no way on earth any person scoring fairly can give Ward 7 rounds against Kovalev.

I don't know why people are linking these fights together anyway. They were very different fights. Ward v Kovalev was just bad scoring. Tonight was down to subjectivity.
                This robbery talk in close fights has to stop!!!! People have to take their emotion out of it. I'm a Ward fan and thought Kovalev won by 2 rds. I'm a Floyd fan and I want to see his promotion company do well so I rooted for Jack but without that KD I had DeGale winning and I said so before the 12th round in the RBR thread.

Tonight was a great night of boxing. From the first fight, the womens fight, the Davis fight and the DeGale/Jack fight. Tonight was great and I'm happy

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  Is one of the judge related to Harold Lederman??
                  Yea. Julie Lederman is his daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

And it's so easy to become a boxing judge. Entering the sport of boxing is easy. Conor McGregor was able to get a license in Cali ffs. But people just want to complain instead of actually doing something about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X