Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight, so damn close on the cards. Ward adjusted after the KD and Kovalev couldnt hit him with more than 1-2 punches

Comment

Ward took over in the second kov tired..Ward is a savage.

Comment

glad I didn't pay for that bull****, and no way in hell am I paying for the rematch when Ward clinches continually and apparently has the judges in his pocket

Comment

Originally posted by Boxerman3000 View Post
          You have to take the title from the champion. Ward didn't do that he was in survival mode back pedaling most of the fight. Really BAD decision. Not interested in the rematch.
          This. That commentating by Kellerman and RJJ was a joke. Ward did not do enough to beat Kovalev.

Comment

Here come the "robbery" claims. It was a close fight and rds were close. Honestly it was two great champions who put on a great fight.

My opinion Ward won the fight. Hope to see a rematch. I think Ward wins a little easier in a rematch.

Comment

Another black-eye on the sport! I love Dre, but he didn't win that fight! I think Stevenson might finish him! An immediate rematch is well deserved!

Comment

F-ck this sport. F-ck the fans, and f-ck those corrupt pos judges.

Comment

Make Ward-Kovalev II in Moscow. 3 russian judges and a russian referee.

Comment

Good close fight but I don't see how Ward won 7 rounds but I didn't score it...gotta give Ward credit for fighting back and making it damn close

Comment

• anyone here who claims ward won is either american (and stupid) or just plain ole stupid. shut the donald trump faithful up in the background and its a very different fight. this night was appalling and if i were kovalev, i would get out of yanksville and never go back. dirty stinking filthy thieving ****s. its getting like germany with the judges there....

Comment

Working...
                      X