Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People need to remember Kovalev was the champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People need to remember Kovalev was the champion.

I was rooting for ward and predicted for ward to win ( review my post history) but Kovalev won that fight....it was close but no way did Andrei ward win that one

Key word "was". Andre won the fight.

Comment

"Was"

Nobody cares bout dat stuff eurobum plodder

Ward a straight g Ballin outta Oakland

And da new

Comment

Kovalev is still a champ,Ward is fake champ

Comment

I don't really buy the "you have to take the belt from the champion" stuff. It should be scored the same as any other fight.

Kovalev edged out Ward comfortably because so many of Wards "punches" were messy superficial taps as the ref was breaking them. You ignore those, and he was outboxed most rounds + dropped.

Perez should pursue legal action for clearly bribed judges. I can't remember the last fix that shameless and blatant. Boxing is still as shady as it was in the 20s.
          Last edited by ////; 11-20-2016, 02:38 AM.

Comment

The challenger should have TAKEN the championship away from KOVALEV.....sadly he didnt. A rematch is in order.

Comment

Kov get your rematch and don't leave it in the hands of American judges.

Comment

If you're the black American fighter all you have to do is survive and you win the fight by default.

Comment

Doesn't mean anything once the bell rings. All you have to do is win 7 rounds.

Comment

A sad sad day for boxing. NO way does Ward move his p4p standing based on this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X