Ward fans admitting defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      It's not 1896 dummy...I can just get on the little computer in my pocket that's called my phone, click on a little button called twitter or Facebook and I can see just how many people thought Kovalev or Ward won the fight, and when I do it's a majority for Kovalev.

Yeah we do know the judges all agreed and most people disagreed with them..
      I do agree it was close, I had Kovalev 114-113 and I don't care that Ward won, I, along with many others just think the wrong guy unfairly got the decision.
      Twitter audience

Ok so if you think it was a close fight then whats the problem? You think Kovalev won, many fine boxing people agree...Many fine boxing minds think Ward won. You just said in the last sentence of your post that "many people thought the decision was unfair"...Thats true, I have no problem with that. There are different ways to judge a fight...and when I say that I mean for anyone to judge a fight, not just the judges, who screw things up as often as they get them right imo.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        That factors in that no one on earth scored a 9 8 round in round 2, not even andres mom.
        Ok you win ok? Now on to something else answer this question, do it rhetorically...in a mirror ok? Ready?

Fighter A gets knocked down. He gets up and goes on a berzerker mission, smacking fighter B from post to piller... the judges decide that given the activity since the knockdown they should score it a 9-8 round. Can this occur? Is it possible?

Impossible is different from improbable. It is improbable that Ward would get a 9-8 round and certainly would be unjust, but it is not impossible. Judges have done worse.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Ok you win ok? Now on to something else answer this question, do it rhetorically...in a mirror ok? Ready?

Fighter A gets knocked down. He gets up and goes on a berzerker mission, smacking fighter B from post to piller... the judges decide that given the activity since the knockdown they should score it a 9-8 round. Can this occur? Is it possible?

Impossible is different from improbable. It is improbable that Ward would get a 9-8 round and certainly would be unjust, but it is not impossible. Judges have done worse.
          Yes it's happens I had the first round in the yamanaka moreno fight a 9 8 round, but Andre got beat up the whole round.

Comment

Big Ward fan here. One of my favorite fighter. Objectively speaking I had Kovalev winning the fight by one round.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Rooted for doesn't make them a fan.

Showing you're a simpleton again.
              na i was/am a fan of ward much more than Kov for sure. But he lost that fight. stop twisting shi and accept reality

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
                na i was/am a fan of ward much more than Kov for sure. But he lost that fight. stop twisting shi and accept reality
                The reality is Ward won. I don't have a problem with it.

Comment

I think ward won. Was it decisive no but if you think kov won decisively then you're lying to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Yes it's happens I had the first round in the yamanaka moreno fight a 9 8 round, but Andre got beat up the whole round.
                    of course it goes without saying that in no way shape of form should that round have been scored any other way than it was. kovalev knocked someone down with a punch who seldom gets knocked down and that round was the very definition of a two point round.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      The reality is Ward won. I don't have a problem with it.
                      the reality is he got a gift from his country, and even mayweather said it lol gtfo

Comment

Working...
                      X