Fu.ck off U.S.A boxing.

Fu.ck off Ward.

Kovalev won clearly 115-113 or 116-112.

No way Ward won this. No way.

Comment

• I don't think it was a bad decision per se...but I did think Kov won it

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        i just didn't see ward land any significant jabs either.
        It was sh/t fight, barely anything super clean landed. Ward did some good bodywork though. Kov needed to throw some lead left hooks or something just to mix it up, ward had him mostly figured oit by then end

Comment

• How I saw it:

Kovalev won pretty much every single round in first 6 rounds (possibly with exception of 1 round).

The last 6 rounds, Ward won MOST of the rounds but Kovalev won maybe 2 possibly 3 at most of them. Plus Kov has a knockdown.

So basically a bad decision/robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            Kovalev did nothing from round 5 onwards. He let the fight slip away. As always, people claiming robbery dksab
            And what did Ward do the first 5 rounds. He did nothing and got droped in the process. Do the math from there on out. Result is a robbery.

Comment

• Comment

• That was a helluva fight. I was pulling for Ward. I don't score fights live. I'll have to go back and score it. I personally thought Kovalev won a close fight. But it was far from a robbery or even bad decision. I don't care who got the W, boxing won. Now we go into 2017 with a true, superfight rematch to look forward to.

Comment

• Americans are can say their boxer won but everyone else around the world knows that isnt true. Kovalev won that fight. I feel very dissapointed.

Comment

• Too CLOSE to scream Robbery for me but again I thought Champ knockdown should've allowed him to keep his belts with at 114-114 on all cards. But look NOTHING BUT RESPECT to BOTH FIGHTERS I came in with respect for both for just dong this fight I leave even bigger fans of both but A LOT of love for Kovalev who is a DREAM Combination of Skills and Power that man is the TRUTH both of them are. Kind of a Leonard vs Hearns scenario here, these two shall meet again for sure and with Roc Nation the Lead Promotion I think the rematch is going to be EVEN BIGGER!

Thank BOTH for a Great Fight that lived up to the HYPE! THANK YOU! Boxing so needed that!

Comment

• garbage...i had kovalev winning 7 rounds to 5 including the knockdown. roc nation paying off judges

Comment

Working...
                      X