No announcement yet.

73% of 60 boxing media people scored it for Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had it 114-113 Ward.

Ward completely took over the later half of the fight and dominated kovalev in the championship rounds.

It was only close because of the knockdown and early rounds. By the end of the fight Ward had Kovalev completely figured out and broken down with body shots.

Comment

• If you're new to boxing and you don't know the effect that body shots have, then you might not score them.

I score body shots. After the early rounds, for every clean head shot Kovalev was landing, Ward landed 2-3 ripping shots to the body.

It took their toll on the later rounds because Ward completely took away all of Kovalev's gas. The later rounds were so uncompetitive and such a complete domination by ward that I got bored and didn't want to watch anymore because it looked like Ward was fighting a beaten man.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
        If you're new to boxing and you don't know the effect that body shots have, then you might not score them.

I score body shots. After the early rounds, for every clean head shot Kovalev was landing, Ward landed 2-3 ripping shots to the body.

It took their toll on the later rounds because Ward completely took away all of Kovalev's gas. The later rounds were so uncompetitive and such a complete domination by ward that I got bored and didn't want to watch anymore because it looked like Ward was fighting a beaten man.
        The inside work that Ward applied on Kovalev was a rare sight and a true boxing fan knows it was greatness.

#Science

Comment

• Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
          If you're new to boxing and you don't know the effect that body shots have, then you might not score them.

Is that similar to the debilitating body work that Chilemba put on Kovalev to make him gas out? But you're an idiot. You should look up domination in the dictionary.

Comment

• GGG would stop Kovalev and murder Andre Ward, this fight is insignificant in the Holy House of GGGudaism.

Kneel before me, beat the rush repent your sins now.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Is that similar to the debilitating body work that Chilemba put on Kovalev to make him gas out? But you're an idiot. You should look up domination in the dictionary.
              "the exercise of control or influence over someone or something, or the state of being so controlled."

Described rounds 10-12 perfectly. Maybe you should watch the fight again. I know what I saw, your version of what happened in the championship rounds and/or your perceived definition of control does not coincide with reality.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-07-2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaqen H'ghar View Post
                Of 60 media people, 73% scored for Kovalev-Ward for Kovalev.

http://talkingboxing.co.uk/we-go-to-...kovalev-v-ward
                i'm a ward fan and gave it to kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  What's the matter? Got nothing else to say? Should be easy to win an argument against an Idiot.

You should look up the definition of fool in the dictionary. It's something you could relate to quite well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaqen H'ghar View Post
                    Of 60 media people, 73% scored for Kovalev-Ward for Kovalev.

http://talkingboxing.co.uk/we-go-to-...kovalev-v-ward
                    ....hollow stats

how many of those "media experts" know how to properly score a fight? or the criteria?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      >flat on his face

dont forget the smile after he got up on STEADY LEGS

Comment

Working...
                      X