This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Zaha.

It’s difficult for him at Palace. Let’s be honest they play footballing AIDS

I respect BigZ. Imagine that being the team you’ve selected if you’re a yank. Not through any local ties but based on what you’ve seen.

Hodgson is a grand old man of English football but Palace and Burnley are the worst teams football wise in the league.

I genuinely think the tv money should be split evenly but those two teams should get less. They add no value to the sport.

Zaha joins Chelsea he gets a third more of the more ball in the final third instantly.

Some Chelsea fans are concerned with his numbers. More ball. More goals and assists.

Also CHO hasn’t been good enough. He needs to be put on ice

Comment

• That said Sancho is better.

Chelsea have to play the game to get him even if that means missing out on top 4.

It doesn’t matter for Chelsea. We can finish 8th and win the league the next season. We’re different

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        That said Sancho is better.

Chelsea have to play the game to get him even if that means missing out on top 4.

It doesn’t matter for Chelsea. We can finish 8th and win the league the next season. We’re different
        You guys had half a decade of great play and you believe that you're on a short-tier of greatest football clubs ever. Give me a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          You guys had half a decade of great play and you believe that you're on a short-tier of greatest football clubs ever. Give me a break.
          Half a decade?

You know a decade is 10 years, right?

Comment

• I thought it was a pretty outrageous statement to be fair.. but if you have won the CL and also made a final in top of that.. your pretty big league for me.. how many clubs total have won it? 20? Honestly have no clue.

Chelsea lucked out they went from 8th or whatever.. other clubs were in transition periods and Chelsea had no European football

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              I thought it was a pretty outrageous statement to be fair.. but if you have won the CL and also made a final in top of that.. your pretty big league for me.. how many clubs total have won it? 20? Honestly have no clue.

Chelsea lucked out they went from 8th or whatever.. other clubs were in transition periods and Chelsea had no European football
              That’s the qualifier though isn’t it.

You give any top club a full week before games they’ve got a chance. We finish 8th. I bet we have title tilt the year after no bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                I thought it was a pretty outrageous statement to be fair.. but if you have won the CL and also made a final in top of that.. your pretty big league for me.. how many clubs total have won it? 20? Honestly have no clue.

I don’t think it was outrageous tbf.

That’s the qualifier though isn’t it.

You give any top club a full week before each game they’ve got a chance. We finish 8th. I bet we have title tilt the year after no bother.

It’s why crap teams like Palace can eke out draws and wins by being well organised, time wasting and running around a lot

Comment

• Where's my boy El Fenemeno?

Talk to me about Arteta. Is he good enough to be a #1?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I like Zaha.

It’s difficult for him at Palace. Let’s be honest they play footballing AIDS

I respect BigZ. Imagine that being the team you’ve selected if you’re a yank. Not through any local ties but based on what you’ve seen.

Hodgson is a grand old man of English football but Palace and Burnley are the worst teams football wise in the league.

I genuinely think the tv money should be split evenly but those two teams should get less. They add no value to the sport.

Zaha joins Chelsea he gets a third more of the more ball in the final third instantly.

Some Chelsea fans are concerned with his numbers. More ball. More goals and assists.

Also CHO hasn’t been good enough. He needs to be put on ice
                    I literally root for 0-0 draws through 80 minutes every match, no matter the opponent, home or away and then just pray for a gift goal or Zaha magic at the end lmao. Any game we score 2 goals in, I basically **** my pants. But it's enjoyable as hell squirming out victories in games we have no right even being in. Aggravating and rewarding as hell at the same time is the only way I can describe it. It's like cheering for a fighter that gets pounded on the ropes for 9 or 10 rounds every fight and then hoping you pull out a lucky punch out of nowhere in the final 2 rounds, or Ian John Lewis and Howard Foster gift you a draw after taking an ass kicking

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      I literally root for 0-0 draws through 80 minutes every match, no matter the opponent, home or away and then just pray for a gift goal or Zaha magic at the end lmao. Any game we score 2 goals in, I basically **** my pants. But it's enjoyable as hell squirming out victories in games we have no right even being in. Aggravating and rewarding as hell at the same time is the only way I can describe it. It's like cheering for a fighter that gets pounded on the ropes for 9 or 10 rounds every fight and then hoping you pull out a lucky punch out of nowhere in the final 2 rounds, or Ian John Lewis and Howard Foster gift you a draw after taking an ass kicking
                      That is a perfect analogy of Palace!

Credit to you. I suppose every sports fan likes the sort of perpetual disappointment of it all.

Even Barcelona shut down every bar in the City centre early when they got Torres’d.

Comment

Working...
                      X