This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    What is the rule on that Alonso foul though? Like the normal rule on a GK, in his box, attacking the ball?

I mean, first and foremost, he should have just used his hands but is it illegal for the GK to go for the ball? He just happened to whiff on it.

So if he connects with the ball, is it then a foul on Alonso for colliding with the GK?
    Still a foul even if he connects with the ball and Alonso.

I think they looked at it for so long to see if they would red card him. And I think they should have.

Sissoko should also have gone. The ball was there to be won is what people say but you go in studs showing anywhere on the pitch and it’s a red.

Wasn’t a perfect display from VAR. I’m not sure the Son was a sending off but it’s ‘violent conduct’.

Still I don’t want that ref near Chelsea games. Unless we’re at home to Norwich or something

Comment

• I'm just glad that Frank beat Jose now but i'm still afraid that Spurs might beat us to fourth at the end of the season.

Anyway Merry Christmas Bruvas!!!! 🎅❄️☃️

Comment

• Pure magic from Ayew!! He owns West Ham; The London take over continues!

Comment

• Chelsea are a pub side at home. So many issues with how they set up but it’s a learning process.

But, the one young Chelsea player I can’t give any slack too is CHO

He looks bereft of any quality at the moment and the pressure will intensify on him because he held Chelsea to ransom.

I don’t really want him to get any more minutes with us this season. Needs to sort himself out . Learn some humility, and gain some confidence. He’s had a bad injury but I think we need to be careful with him. He’s not good enough to play for any premiership side right now.

He might not actually cut it as a top professional footballer - doesn’t look like it at the moment. I knew that contract was a mistake. I suppose for him he gets the cash but he doesn’t really look like he’s got the heart or self belief to match what was negotiated for him. At the moment he doesn’t look like he’s got the talent either.

Hope he proves me completely wrong and he’s only a kid really but the moment he bent Chelsea over he had to prove he was the real deal. At the moment he’s let everyone down and he needs to reset which is difficult on his wages. He tightened the slack.

Gonna be tough for him.

Comment

• Chelsea need to clean the slate.

I was of the mind that we need 1 full season to see where to reinforce but **** that. There's no hope with this lot.

Get rid of anyone who cant synchronize to the way Tammy, Mount, Tomori and Kepa play.

Full stop.

Comment

Chelsea need to clean the slate.

I was of the mind that we need 1 full season to see where to reinforce but **** that. There's no hope with this lot.

Get rid of anyone who cant synchronize to the way Tammy, Mount, Tomori and Kepa play.

Full stop.
              Lol at you Chelsea fans. You don’t even know what you want anymore.

Lampard needs to allow the kids to play and see what he has at the end of the year.
              Last edited by JJRod; 12-26-2019, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post

Lampard needs to allow the kids to play and see what he has at the end of the year.
                Nah, nothing has changed with me other than seeing that there is no benefit persisting with Jorginho, Willian etc.

Anyone not up to task, playing to the strengths of Tammy Mount Tomori and Kepa, has to go in the summer.

This mismatch, niche player omnishamble needs to end in the summer. Full stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Pure magic from Ayew!! He owns West Ham; The London take over continues!
                  Just caught his goal. Pure magic indeed.

Chelsea 🤦🏽

Comment

Nah, nothing has changed with me other than seeing that there is no benefit persisting with Jorginho, Willian etc.

Anyone not up to task, playing to the strengths of Tammy Mount Tomori and Kepa, has to go in the summer.

This mismatch, niche player omnishamble needs to end in the summer. Full stop.
                    How many times has Jorginho clearly been the best player this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post

LOL they had a very good run and are in 4th place

Most Chelsea fans were saying this was a rebuild and mid table was expected with the transfer ban and kids being used..

I don't get it.. obviously they have a talented group of youngsters.. give them time.. this is normal they have a bad patch..

People go on about United's youngsters back in the day winning the league but conveniently leave out they were backed by some long time pros with leadership skills and one of the greatest managers of all time

Oh and they also made the next round of the CL

Comment

Working...
                      X