• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Half a decade?

You know a decade is 10 years, right?
    Is that any better?

Bum squad with overrated players.

Comment

• Just want know what measure you’re going buy if it’s the usual Chelsea were invented in 2003 one. Then that is nearly 17 years ago now.

I’d argue that I went to Chelsea first in 1993-1996 and we’ve been good ever since.

Maybe not enough to compete with national teams like Barcelona or Real Madrid without a billionaire but always better than Tottenham regardless if they beat us on Sunday.

Better than everyone really over that time other than Man U in The England.

Proof is in the pudding. Nobody will be shocked if Chelsea win the league next season if they played 1 match a week and bought a few top players.

The probably would win it

Comment

• Only with a proper manager. We wouldn't win shyte with Scolari or Sarri, even on 1 match a week.

Comment

• Arsenal is gonna be selling Aubameyang this window. How much is Chelsea willing to put up for him? Proven striker that can score lots of goals. 100€?

Comment

• Classic Chelsea buy but Frank won't know how to use him.

If Arsenal sell Aubameyang, they are finished. Sitting tied 2nd in scoring and sell him now? Say goodbye to even the top 6.

Comment

• Who do you lot have for team and manager of the decade? 2009/10-2019/20 innit?

I'm thinking like:

Manager: Sir Alex Ferguson

Cech
              Azpi - Kompany - Terry - Baines
              Silva - Eriksen - Yaya - Hazard
              Aguero - Kane

It's a lot harder than I thought it would be actually. lol

I only feel conflicted with Terry and Cech. If not Terry then Cahill. If not Cech then De Gea but its weird. De Gea's won less and Cech went from Chelsea to Arsenal and still won trophies at Arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                Arsenal is gonna be selling Aubameyang this window. How much is Chelsea willing to put up for him? Proven striker that can score lots of goals. 100€?
                If any club offers us 100 mil for Auba we need to bite their hand off.

He's 30 and a pace merchant. How long does he have left at the top level? 2-3 seasons?

His workrate is almost as bad as Ozil. When he's not scoring goals, he offers very little.

Not saying he's a bad player, I just think he's all wrong for our system

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                  If any club offers us 100 mil for Auba we need to bite their hand off.

He's 30 and a pace merchant. How long does he have left at the top level? 2-3 seasons?

His workrate is almost as bad as Ozil. When he's not scoring goals, he offers very little.

Not saying he's a bad player, I just think he's all wrong for our system
                  But he can score goals. In the premier league which isn’t easy. If teams like Chelsea spent 90 million on Morata and a guy like Lukaku went for 90 to Inter, I can’t see why Arsenal can’t negotiate similarly for Aubameyang. Madrid has shown interest and they may be desperate enough for a overpay. Timing can be on Arsenals side here.
                  Last edited by JJRod; 12-22-2019, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Who do you lot have for team and manager of the decade? 2009/10-2019/20 innit?

I'm thinking like:

Manager: Sir Alex Ferguson

Cech
                    Azpi - Kompany - Terry - Baines
                    Silva - Eriksen - Yaya - Hazard
                    Aguero - Kane

It's a lot harder than I thought it would be actually. lol

I only feel conflicted with Terry and Cech. If not Terry then Cahill. If not Cech then De Gea but its weird. De Gea's won less and Cech went from Chelsea to Arsenal and still won trophies at Arsenal.
                    Don’t know, think I’d have to have DeBruyne and Kante in there.

Comment

• Sparked and Flickers favourite player Willian still doing his thing at 31 years old.

Top performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X