X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Crespo was good for Chelsea.

His home just got robbed and his wife wanted to leave. Fair enough.

Pato's was an agent move to help him maintain some value. Casiraghi suffered a break.

I'll give you Sheva and Torres. Torres is still the worst transfer in the history of sports.
    Roberto Soldado. one of the worst strikers i have ever seen, made darren bent look like pele.

Comment

• The worst striker or at least one of the worst for Chelsea is Kezman. He would lose the ball and would give all his effort to win the ball but would instead give a foul. Every farking time.

The dutch league must really be a bum league for him to be the top scorer. There was one for Boro too. Can't remember his name. Couldn't score a freaking goal.

Btw

Tore Andre Flo > Mutata
      Ed De Goey > Cu.ntois

both in football and looks department

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Roberto Soldado. one of the worst strikers i have ever seen, made darren bent look like pele.

btw pele's son a drug addict and a goalie if i'm not wrong. what better way to tarnish his father name.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Bale is just the second coming of Darren Anderton.. tbh i think Bale if you take away his pace is a very average player

The Chelsea legend? Seriously your club is DEATH to strikers.. good lord.. the number of careers you have killed/Finished off is incredible

Crespo/Shevchenko/Torres/Mutu/Pato/Falcao/Casiraghi (this guy was a beast before he got injured/heard chelsea got alot of insurance money)
          To be fair, Falcao was a complete bum at United before Chelsea.

Chelsea did sort of become the final resting place for striker's careers since Shevchenko though.

Comment

• Remember when Chelsea had Hasslebank, Andre Flo and Zola.. they wish they had a strike force that good now days

Did Crespo do well? I thought he got pushed out fairly fast..

Those were the days though when Chelsea would go out and buy Veron, Crespo, Mutu, Makele.. Shevchencko

Big Rom seems much slower to get his cheque book out these days

Comment

• Chelsea have also had some of the best strikers though too.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Didier Drogba, and Diego Costa. Are among the best no9's of the premiership era.

I don't know, Morata looks like an utter, utter, utter bum at the moment but he's meant to have a lot personal issues. So he'll either show a bit of bottle and stay or slink off like a bit of puss.

The thing with him though and I have maintained this ever since he signed. Chelsea are the best team he is likely to ever start for. Once he leaves us it's all down hill for him.

I can't think of anyone at the level of Chelsea even a Chelsea that is diminishing who would start Morata. That in itself indicates that Chelsea should probably have never bought him. He's not at that level. He's a novice.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Remember when Chelsea had Hasslebank, Andre Flo and Zola.. they wish they had a strike force that good now days

Did Crespo do well? I thought he got pushed out fairly fast..

Those were the days though when Chelsea would go out and buy Veron, Crespo, Mutu, Makele.. Shevchencko

Big Rom seems much slower to get his cheque book out these days
                Fair play to him. He's always supposed to have maintained the club will be self-sufficient within a decade.

It took about 15 years but Chelsea post profits now. Albeit small ones. About £15 million last tax year.

Also he just isn't as rich as the Sheikh's nor can the club borrow the amount of cash United have.

I'm fine with it. We can't keep up with the Jones's but there is other ways. But buying average talent isn't it. They need to be more like Bayern Munich.

Also Rom is meant to be front up cash for a billion bound stadium with a bit of help from a Chinese consortium.

I personally don't see the point in Chelsea building a bigger ground. That's not where football is going - gate receipts aren't worth much relatively when you are signing Bakayoko for £40 million. And on prime London real estate issues with millionaire residents and transport for London. It will get ruinously expensive.

Chelsea needed Battersea Powerstation.

It was ok for Spurs and Arsenal. North London is a shithole.

Comment

Fair play to him. He's always supposed to have maintained the club will be self-sufficient within a decade.

It took about 15 years but Chelsea post profits now. Albeit small ones. About £15 million last tax year.

Also he just isn't as rich as the Sheikh's nor can the club borrow the amount of cash United have.

I'm fine with it. We can't keep up with the Jones's but there is other ways. But buying average talent isn't it. They need to be more like Bayern Munich.

Also Rom is meant to be front up cash for a billion bound stadium with a bit of help from a Chinese consortium.

I personally don't see the point in Chelsea building a bigger ground. That's not where football is going - gate receipts aren't worth much relatively when you are signing Bakayoko for £40 million. And on prime London real estate issues with millionaire residents and transport for London. It will get ruinously expensive.

Chelsea needed Battersea Powerstation.

It was ok for Spurs and Arsenal. North London is a shithole.
                  I feel a bit for Roman. Chelsea fans own the pitch. So buying players and all and winning stuff is a legacy but he'll want to build his cathedral. It's going to be expensive.

And if he really wants it he and Chelsea fans will have to accept we aren't gonna be more than a top 6 team for a long while.

Comment

Crespo was good for Chelsea.

His home just got robbed and his wife wanted to leave. Fair enough.

Pato's was an agent move to help him maintain some value. Casiraghi suffered a break.

I'll give you Sheva and Torres. Torres is still the worst transfer in the history of sports.
                    We proper did you over with him, he was a spent force by the time you got him

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                      The dutch league must really be a bum league for him to be the top scorer. There was one for Boro too. Can't remember his name. Couldn't score a freaking goal.
                      Afonso Alves. Scored 7 goals in one game for Herenveen once.

The Dutch League was great in the 90s before money in England and Spain ruined every other top division except the Bundesliga.

Comment

Working...
                      X