Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like Scotland/Israel vs Norway .Norway on fire as well Haalands 2 and Elyonussis goals man .Celtic lucky to have Elyonussi good player read his lack of pace why he hasn't made it in the prem though first goal .

Comment

• https://www.uefa.com/european-qualif...-off-fixtures/

Comment

• Comment

• The Batman returning to South London?!?! Watch out EPL, Palace picking up some serious firepower the last couple weeks!!!!!

Comment

• Anyone watching the spuds documentry on amazon? Mourinho is an even bigger nob than i previously thought, but kind of endearing in a David Brent cringeworthy kinda way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              The Batman returning to South London?!?! Watch out EPL, Palace picking up some serious firepower the last couple weeks!!!!!
              Dont get that.

Chelsea banking on him having a good start and selling him in the winter window

Comment

• Chelsea could have sold him long ago but keep pricing him out.

Wont change a thing (will overprice him again) but will certainly make people scratch their heads if the guy has more goals than Chelsea's strikers come December.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Anyone watching the spuds documentry on amazon? Mourinho is an even bigger nob than i previously thought, but kind of endearing in a David Brent cringeworthy kinda way.
                  I will have to watch that..

You know whats weird to me.. at Chelsea (first spell) it seemed like his players were willing to die for him.. and fully backed him.. Felt like the same at Porto/Inter

But after he went to Madrid.. it feels like he has fallen out with multiple players at every club.. in particular star players..

IDK what happened.. When he first came on to the scene he seemed to be the ultimate man manager (Like Fergie) but with great tactical knowledge to boot. Now he comes off as a salty ***** .. maybe he was always like that.. but it was covered due to him always winning in his early career

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    I will have to watch that..

You know whats weird to me.. at Chelsea (first spell) it seemed like his players were willing to die for him.. and fully backed him.. Felt like the same at Porto/Inter

But after he went to Madrid.. it feels like he has fallen out with multiple players at every club.. in particular star players..

IDK what happened.. When he first came on to the scene he seemed to be the ultimate man manager (Like Fergie) but with great tactical knowledge to boot. Now he comes off as a salty ***** .. maybe he was always like that.. but it was covered due to him always winning in his early career
                    I think he was tbf.

I think that Real job took something from his aura.

He has been successful post that really. A title with Chelsea, a Europa league with United but that season when he finished 10th with us. Well he didnt even finish it.

That's an all time bad season.

For me he has bounced back okay. I thought he was completely done.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Anyone watching the spuds documentry on amazon? Mourinho is an even bigger nob than i previously thought, but kind of endearing in a David Brent cringeworthy kinda way.
                      Mate, that conversation he had with Rose. Someone sent me that.

I was properly embarrassed for Rose. My God, what a c.unt!?

The way he came in with his earphones and that attitude, no pleasantries.

I know we all follow our teams but I reckon most footy players have that entitled attitude. I don't even doubt it. But to see it for real!

I've read mixed things on Rose. Like he's donated to Doncaster NHS hospital but at the same time he was whinging about playing post lockdown because he was worried about himself. There has been a few other interviews where he says he sees footy as a job.

I dunno man, he is a lucky boy because he'd be f.ucked if he couldn't play football unless there is a market for a youtuber just being a miserable c.unt I dunno what he would have to offer anyone in real life.

I'd be gutted if my kid turned out like that.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-10-2020, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X