Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was in Holland for this first time since 99 Feyenoord win the edervise .Had a party with some Feyenoord fans in a pub looked like some atmosphere .

Comment

• That Feyenoord stadium is absolutely perfect.

That's what a football stadium should look like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        That Feyenoord stadium is absolutely perfect.

That's what a football stadium should look like.
        They're moving out of it in 2025.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          They're moving out of it in 2025.
          Typical.

Probably into bowl stadium with the fans a days walk away from the pitcj

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Typical.

Probably into bowl stadium with the fans a days walk away from the pitcj
            Like Italian stadiums and the london olympic one.

What do you think of the Ajax and Argentina left back, Tagliafico?

Word is, he's heavily leaning towards joining Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Like Italian stadiums and the london olympic one.

What do you think of the Ajax and Argentina left back, Tagliafico?

Word is, he's heavily leaning towards joining Chelsea.
              Cant say I've ever noticed him

But tbf, I remember just watching the Ajax and just thinking especially at the Bridge that they were a better team than us. But I suppose they cant be because they never beat us.

My friend is big on Alex Telles. He follows porto a bit as his family is from there. I like him because he can take a dead ball.

With Ziyech and someone like that we could add 'cheap goals' difference between us being 6th or 3rd, imo

With James, Ziyech, another great crosser. You can see Lampard is looking at breaking down the rubbish teams that turn up at the Bridge every week and dont play any football.

As soon as a quality ball is put into the box. Even the most resolute defence will struggle.

Get RLC closer to the striker and Pulisic needs be in the box every time.

I could see Pulisic being a fantastic player for us. Because he's shown promise but also because he is not under any real pressure

Comment

• Never rated Werner tbh....reminds me of a terrible version of Dirk Kuyt with a bit more pace.

Happy we’ve decided to go for Sancho instead. Will be a great option to have on the bench. #WelcomeJadon

Comment

• Haha haha salty af ain’t ya?

Chelsea finally made a real move since signing Kante and a proper striker move since not signing Aguero. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Tammy is put on alert now. No more coasting for him. Nothing is final yet but Timo agreed a move to Chelsea. Tammy can’t act like Adebayor anymore lol

The best news since 2020 began.

Comment

• Seems a bit out of step to be splashing the cash but maybe Chelsea just dont rely on matchday revenue at all and they're just being opportunistic after a two window ban.

But yeah, good signing if it happens based on his stats. I cant say I've got an opinion on him I only watched him at the world cup where he didn't have a great tournament and against Spurs twice when he was pretty good. It seems like it's the sort of deal that could go west until he signs on the dotted line.

With Liverpool it could be a PR thing. I'm sure he was going there but then they didnt want to pay the tea lady a few months ago so they cant splash £50 mill on a forward.

Werner is probably a good fit as he can play wide and through the middle.

Also CHO might actually be a sex offender so who knows what happens there.

The thing with Werner playing for any top English team is that a lot of the time he will be playing against a packed, stubborn defence from a team who really dont care about playing any football at all.

Let's be honest, the prem hasn't been great for a while because of this.

I dont think that's easy to deal with.

Batshuayi is a simply awful striker at Chelsea because he has the touch of a wardrobe and the finesse of rhino. But give him green grass to work with and I'm sure he's decent.

Still, nice to talk footy.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 06-04-2020, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Bats is a fox in the box. Put it in a few times, specially from open play, and he’ll convert. Inzaghi was no good at football but could score. Bats is terrible but put it near him in the box, he’ll convert. But at Chelsea he has to be a false 9 instead.

Chelsea really gonna have to change the style of play now. We have this stupid knack for playing with back to goal, passing in front of a defense, even allowing teams to re set before attacking.

So, I imagine the same issues Bats has will be issues for Werner as well. If there is no space between the back line and goal, he can’t score consistently.

Same with Bats. If the ball isn’t sent early, nothing will happen.

That lack of incisive play and early passes is the Achilles heel of Chelsea. We manage to still get by but it’s obvious, it’s really bringing us down since Conte season 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X