X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
    15 minutes is all it took.

He’s killing Arsenal, but Kevin DeBruyne is an absolute joy to watch.
    The tactics and Frank's deflection gets me wound up. I like both too much.

But it must hurt to be an Arsenal fan.

They're atrocious. I stopped watching at the half because I was disgusted by them and that's as a neutral.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      The tactics and Frank's deflection gets me wound up. I like both too much.

But it must hurt to be an Arsenal fan.

They're atrocious. I stopped watching at the half because I was disgusted by them and that's as a neutral.
      It’s embarrassing really. I though ozil would be motivated with the recent “scandal” and at least show up today, he didn’t. When we had possession we didn’t know what to do with it. I don’t know why they insist on playing out the back when it’s clear they can’t. De Bryune had the whole mid field to run and create. Lucky it wasn’t just 0-3 to be honest.

Comment

• Lol. How did I suspect that somehow Ronaldo and Messi’s teams would get the easiest draw?

Liverpool/Athletico is the best matchup imo.

Comment

• At least Man City has finally got a hard draw.

City will score 5 or 6 over the two legs though. Big Nose is going to bend over for them.

Comment

• Alright boys let’s hear your picks in the round of 16. Gonna be dropping some money with my bookie this week (depending on what odds he’s giving)

Dortmund vs PSG - got PSG

Atalanta vs Valencia - valencia

Leipzig vs Spurs- Spurs

Chelsea vs Bayern- Bayern

Napoli vs Barça - Barça

Lyon vs Juventus - Juve

Madrid vs City - Madrid

Atlético vs Liverpool- Liverpool

Although depends on what odds I can get on Atlético/ Liverpool.

What are yours?

Comment

• How the **** did Spurs or Leipzig finish top of a group.. that draw sticks out to me

Outside of that the english clubs got pretty stitched up.. granted Bayern aren't what they were.. but neither is Chelsea

Comment

• Bayern put hands on Spurs, they are definitely going to trash Chelsea.

What's up with Man United though? I felt Pardew Solskjaer was out of depth but they are looking maybe 1 player from being a top 4 candidate.

I'm hearing Mario Gotze wants to leave Dortmund again, specially if their manager Lucien Favre stays. Him or Eriksen at 27 years old could be a classic Sir Alex Ferguson steal.

Comment

• Chelsea have a chance against Bayern if we change the system.

We need a better goalie, a better left back, and a better
                  Centre half to play a 4. We also need RLC fit, a goal scoring winger and a good striker to compete with Tammy.

I’ve said it before. But Bats is not good.

So yeah, we need 6 players , lol

Comment

• Liverpool are a blessed team.

That’s the only explanation for Origi scoring so many huge goals because that lad is absolutely s.hit. Brace in a CL final when he looked like an utter bum. I’ve never once bwatched him and thought he had any ability at all.

If he played for Chelsea or any club with normal fortune I honestly don’t think he’d score any goals for Chelsea. A literal zero.

He’ll win this game for Liverpool

Comment

• That's because Klopp uses what he has, without asking them to be something they are not. Chelsea don't do that.

Batshuayi isn't gifted like Luis Suarez but he scores goals. that's all that matters. Lukaku wasn't good because of his touch but he still outscored every Chelsea striker since leaving.

I guess Chelsea really want Zaha though. There's a lot of people mad about it too. I really don't understand the hate towards him.

Comment

Working...
                      X