X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
    Atalanta makes it to the next round
    Fcking shaktar man, they usually steamroll the little clubs from the big league.

well congrats i guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
      Originally posted by betmen View Post
      Fcking shaktar man, they usually steamroll the little clubs from the big league.

well congrats i guess...
      My initial thoughts City and them are going to the next during the start of the CL but after losing the first few games i guess they're are not going too.

Spurs didn't win in the first three games too in one of the season.

Comment

• I’d like to get Barcelona in the next round. How does this draw even work?

Tbh, we are look fairly weak at this level so I’d rather have Barcelona completely overlook look us so we can f.uck them again

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I’d like to get Barcelona in the next round. How does this draw even work?

Tbh, we are look fairly weak at this level so I’d rather have Barcelona completely overlook look us so we can f.uck them again
          The better draw for Chelsea is Juve. They look terrible under Sarri who’s not even playing his style of football with Juve.

I would put money on Chelsea to come out of that.

Comment

• Sarri is an absolute charlatan.

I still can’t believe we finished 3rd and won a trophy. And he basically got a better job at the end of it.

He actually put me off football last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              I’d like to get Barcelona in the next round. How does this draw even work?

So call weakest team we can get is Leipzig. I would like to meet Sarri Juve or maybe Bayern. Coman of Bayern injuried his acl against Spurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                So call weakest team we can get is Leipzig. I would like to meet Sarri Juve or maybe Bayern. Coman of Bayern injuried his acl against Spurs.
                I just dislike Barca that much I’d always want to be able to spoil their party.

They’re just a team you’d just like to punch in the mouth

Comment

• We'll get Barca or PSG next.

Juventus is a trap. 100% will lose to Juventus. But we will lose next round regardless. Frank isn't there yet, neither are the lads.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

I'm hearing Wilf is headed to Cobham for Giroud swap.

Comment

• I like Zaha.

Dunno if we can get someone better though if we just chill. But maybe not.

I’m not panicked I’d we finish nowhere this season.

Everyone knows it’ll be another story very soon

Comment

Working...
                      X