This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
    The better draw for Chelsea is Juve. They look terrible under Sarri who’s not even playing his style of football with Juve.

I would put money on Chelsea to come out of that.
    juve biggest problem isn't sarri, it's ronaldo's ego.

juve actually play fluidly with dybala+higuain at front. Pjanic+dybala are actually 2nd in europe in freekick goals only lost to messi, but they have to give it to ronaldo every times there are FK in front of penalty box. its f.cking frustating.

last year Sarri literally get cucked by 2nd rate GK, what he gonna do to CR7??
    Last edited by betmen; 12-13-2019, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• Momentum has completely disappeared from Chelsea’s season here.

This was what I was expecting really this season.

Comment

• We flattered to deceive early is all.

The 2nd Manchester United loss made me see the team at their true level. So, I'm not surprised.

I'm looking at Frank to improve. He has to. Because the new manager effect is gone. Teams have caught on and now we aren't even beating the mid-table clubs anymore. He has to adapt. There's no other option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Momentum has completely disappeared from Chelsea’s season here.

This was what I was expecting really this season.

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          We flattered to deceive early is all.

The 2nd Manchester United loss made me see the team at their true level. So, I'm not surprised.

I'm looking at Frank to improve. He has to. Because the new manager effect is gone. Teams have caught on and now we aren't even beating the mid-table clubs anymore. He has to adapt. There's no other option.
          Chelsea playing how they started the season. I think they have a really good side but they look pretty tired.

Chelsea only need like 2-3 signings to be challenging for #1 but then again I don't know if Lamps is the man to take them there at this point.

Klopp, Jose, Guardiola are SO tactically astute and have so much experience managing I don't think Lamps can challenge them at this point on that front.

Comment

• I won't be surprised if Brenda is managing Chelsea if Frank doesn't show the ability to improve. He's too new at managing to be stuck on 1 way of playing like Sarri is.

I think if Pochettino is still jobless in the summer. On principle, Chelsea have to contact him, don't they?

Comment

• Thought you Chelsea fans were writing the season before it began? Trusting in the process, Lamps was the best man for the job etc

Then you went on a nice little run and got a little bit giddy, every player was going to want to join you and every youth player you had was going to go on to be a club legend.

And now you're deflated.

A proper soap opera, but i love it. Will check back next week see where we're at.

Comment

• Meh I’m still really enjoying this season overall. With youngsters in the team. But obviously we’ve suffered 3 pretty awful performances in the last month.

Before it started I thought we’d finish 8th.

But nobody is positive in a rough patch.

Kante - our best player. Is our worst player currently.

But Lampard is 100% the man.

I don’t mind losing if it’s because we were throwing everyone forward. It wasn’t working like. But it’s not really like Chelsea won’t improve on a lot of those players.

I’ve never for a second thought Batshoes was good enough. Willian is on his last legs.

My only concern really other than Willian who will be gone soon, is the keeper. I don’t think he’s particularly good. I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt but he’s not top 10 keeper in this league. He’s stuck to his line from crosses. Somehow the one time he left his line he got lobbed.

I don’t know how we keep getting keepers with massive reputations and egos that aren’t really that good.

But at his price. I don’t know what Chelsea do. I would get another one tbh.

Comment

• Meh I’m still really enjoying this season overall. With youngsters in the team. But obviously we’ve suffered 3 pretty awful performances in the last month.

Before it started I thought we’d finish 8th.

But nobody is positive in a rough patch.

Kante - our best player. Is our worst player currently.

But Lampard is 100% the man.

I don’t mind losing if it’s because we were throwing everyone forward. It wasn’t working like. But it’s not really like Chelsea won’t improve on a lot of those players.

I’ve never for a second thought Batshoes was good enough. Willian is on his last legs.

My only concern really other than Willian who will be gone soon, is the keeper. I don’t think he’s particularly good. I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt but he’s not top 10 keeper in this league. He’s stuck to his line from crosses. Somehow the one time he left his line he got lobbed.

I don’t know how we keep getting keepers with massive reputations and egos that aren’t really that good.

But at his price. I don’t know what Chelsea do. I would get another one tbh.

Comment

• 15 minutes is all it took.

He’s killing Arsenal, but Kevin DeBruyne is an absolute joy to watch.
                    Last edited by JJRod; 12-15-2019, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• I like the banter. But don't get me wrong, I have no disillusion with this team. We aren't top 4 good and we are barely top 6 good. Even if we finish top 4, we overachieved at that point.

The second loss to Man U made everything very clear to me.

I think I am in the minority here but Frank.... I'm doubting he's the one. I could be wrong because he's still learning himself but here's the thing. After these losses, he keeps sitting in front of the microphones and blaming the players. Then going out next game married to the same tactics.

I run the risk of sounding sour here but don't get me wrong, I love Frank; he's a legend. But to be honest, if it wasn't Frank, I'd be at the last straw with the manager right now because of the deflection. When it's truly poor tactics.

This particular time he's saying things like "have the balls to take the ball in an area and beat someone or play forward."

That's fine but he's telling them NOT to play with balls in the first place.

I love Frank but ****, he's doing me in with blaming the players when it's terrible tactics.

It's like the Di Matteo situation all over again. A manager clearly lacking experience but at least Di Matteo never put blame on the players. Which is where Frank is going wrong, I believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X