Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Knock Everyone Out Until Golovkin or Canelo Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
    Charlo wants big money fights first and foremost. Let’s not kid ourselves on this one. Any risk to taking a loss with any other contenders like DJ, Devrenchencko, Andraide, etc will negate his shot at those “big money” fights with Canelo and GGG. Plus he’ll use any excuse available not to fight any of these other guys. Charlo wants the fast track to the top fighting b level competition but is in truth scared to really face the top guys to earn it. Sure he may be a mando for one of GGGs belts, but that gets trumped by the Canelo fight. So why not fight another top guy???? “Oh hell no, I’m afraid I might get beat and have to start over from the bottom and work my way back up”. Well Charlo, that’s how it works. And fighting the same level of competition you’ve been fighting thus far will take you just as long. May as well step up the competition level and maybe should you lose the fall won’t be so far down the rankings. Don’t talk about big fights, be about big fights!!
    hey man i agree with you!!! he should take the ggg way to the top and fight willie monroe, kell brooks or any other soup can ggg fought. (kell is no soup can. but forcing him to jump up 2 wt classes made him a soup can)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
      Triple G beat jacobs, beat canelo and is going to fight canelo again. who are the opponents of jacobs and charlo now?

jacobs and charlo fans are ******s!
      the jacobs fight left a bad tast in a lot of mouths. a lot felt like jacobs won. insted of a rematch with jacobs, ggg manager gave a lot of excuses and made it seem like a rematch was 4 or 5 fights away. since ggg had no problem with jacobs, why not fight him after canelo? good luck trying to get ggg's management to confirm that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
        the jacobs fight left a bad tast in a lot of mouths. a lot felt like jacobs won. insted of a rematch with jacobs, ggg manager gave a lot of excuses and made it seem like a rematch was 4 or 5 fights away. since ggg had no problem with jacobs, why not fight him after canelo? good luck trying to get ggg's management to confirm that.
        Jacobs looked good against GGG. The fight was very close, but GGG won clearly. Why? Because:

1. Jacobs was outboxed. See the statistics of the punches.
        2. You must dominate to win the champion. Otherwise every close rounds will scored for the champion.
        3. Jacobs was dropped.

If after Jacobs, he had choosen somebody like Wade then OK, then we could say that GGG is ducking Jacobs. But GGG is fighting Canelo which is more difficult fight.

Comment

• I am thrilled that you agree with me!!!,...

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
          hey man i agree with you!!! he should take the ggg way to the top and fight willie monroe, kell brooks or any other soup can ggg fought. (kell is no soup can. but forcing him to jump up 2 wt classes made him a soup can)
          But don't drag that lame anti GGG "fighting soup cans" bull**** into this. GGG has fought those that would agree to and signed the contract to fight him. I guess it's a shame that only soup cans have the balls to step up to the "GGG" challenge. And NOBODY forced Kell Brook to enter the ring with GGG either. He took that fight on his own accord,...and learned a lesson. Kudoz to Kell though. He has grit which most fighters in his weight class (and MW division) do not possess. They all playing the waiting game praying they will get a big fight payday with Canelo/GGG while ignoring each other as if they don't exist. And at that time, GGG was answering the call from Eubank and Eubank retreated when GGG called him out with a contract. That's when Kell stepped in,...in a Brit patriotic way, answered the challenge. Good for Kell!!!
          No my friend, Kell Brook is just another "Weigh Draining" Phenom much like TC, Canelo, the Charlos, Jacobs, and etc and so forth that have the incredible ability to make weight 15 to +20 lbs lighter than their normal weight. In GGG's last three fights,...Kell Brook, Daniel Jacobs, and Canelo,....I would bet each of these fighters came into their fights with GGG weighing heavier than GGG. I'm not sure about Kell, but DJ refused the same day weigh in, and Canelo refused to step on the HBO prefight scales. Imagine that!!!!
          I really don't care who Charlo fights, but until he steps up his game and takes fights with better competition, he is spinning his wheels and going NOWHERE.
          MY question is this though. If Charlo is already the mando for one of Golovkins belts (WBC,....???), why is that sanctioning body ordering an eliminator fight at this time,...with Centuro (sp?)? Even if this guy is next on their rankings, why the "order". Charlo's earned the mando spot already. Seems the WBC would order Centuro to fight someone slightly ranked lower than him to "eliminate" lesser contenders. I'm not an expert on their rules and bylaws by any means, but this "order" to Charlo is to my eyes BS. I'm starting to see why Canelo said Eff it and tossed out the belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Its even more annoying that lil g fans protect him.
            If Canelo wins, then GGG will become a dangerous fighter with no title. Let's see then , can Charlo or Jacobs sign the contract to fight GGG? I doubt. They will say "Golovkin is not a champion". Then you will see who is a duck!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
              But don't drag that lame anti GGG "fighting soup cans" bull**** into this. GGG has fought those that would agree to and signed the contract to fight him. I guess it's a shame that only soup cans have the balls to step up to the "GGG" challenge. And NOBODY forced Kell Brook to enter the ring with GGG either. He took that fight on his own accord,...and learned a lesson. Kudoz to Kell though. He has grit which most fighters in his weight class (and MW division) do not possess. They all playing the waiting game praying they will get a big fight payday with Canelo/GGG while ignoring each other as if they don't exist. And at that time, GGG was answering the call from Eubank and Eubank retreated when GGG called him out with a contract. That's when Kell stepped in,...in a Brit patriotic way, answered the challenge. Good for Kell!!!
              No my friend, Kell Brook is just another "Weigh Draining" Phenom much like TC, Canelo, the Charlos, Jacobs, and etc and so forth that have the incredible ability to make weight 15 to +20 lbs lighter than their normal weight. In GGG's last three fights,...Kell Brook, Daniel Jacobs, and Canelo,....I would bet each of these fighters came into their fights with GGG weighing heavier than GGG. I'm not sure about Kell, but DJ refused the same day weigh in, and Canelo refused to step on the HBO prefight scales. Imagine that!!!!
              I really don't care who Charlo fights, but until he steps up his game and takes fights with better competition, he is spinning his wheels and going NOWHERE.
              MY question is this though. If Charlo is already the mando for one of Golovkins belts (WBC,....???), why is that sanctioning body ordering an eliminator fight at this time,...with Centuro (sp?)? Even if this guy is next on their rankings, why the "order". Charlo's earned the mando spot already. Seems the WBC would order Centuro to fight someone slightly ranked lower than him to "eliminate" lesser contenders. I'm not an expert on their rules and bylaws by any means, but this "order" to Charlo is to my eyes BS. I'm starting to see why Canelo said Eff it and tossed out the belt.
              I doubt the bold print very seriously. ggg gets into the ring at 175+ canelo does as well. look at ggg's body of work and it looks like crap!!! he bided his time fighting no hopers until he could secure big money fights. he begged for a fight with Floyd, but refused to fight SOG ward. he could have rematched Jacobs but chose to go the ho route and beg off from fighting him. so forgive me if im not jumping on ggg's jock. im just not impressed. there were plenty of guys asking for a shot a ggg so there is no excuse for some of the B.S. fights he gave us. don't you want to see ggg fight real comp? who did he fight besides Jacobs and canelo? gomez? Monroe?

Comment

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                I LIKE WHAT I HEAR, but Canelo might fight you, but GGG will definitely move up in weight before fighting you, now that WARd is retired.
                Far more likely that GGG would fight him because GGG wants to be undisputed and would be less likely to vacate to duck Charlo.

Canelo on the other hand, we already know would have no problem vacating the WBC to duck a top fighter.

Comment

Jacobs looked good against GGG. The fight was very close, but GGG won clearly. Why? Because:

1. Jacobs was outboxed. See the statistics of the punches.
                  2. You must dominate to win the champion. Otherwise every close rounds will scored for the champion.
                  3. Jacobs was dropped.

If after Jacobs, he had choosen somebody like Wade then OK, then we could say that GGG is ducking Jacobs. But GGG is fighting Canelo which is more difficult fight.
                  I don't have a problem with this post but... you cannot use how many punches landed as a measuring stick as to who won. there is a lot more that goes into it than that. you could land 20 more punches in 1 round and still only win by 10/9. and I don't think you must "dominate" to beat the champ. if you win the round you win the round weather you "dominate" or not.

Comment

If Canelo wins, then GGG will become a dangerous fighter with no title. Let's see then , can Charlo or Jacobs sign the contract to fight GGG? I doubt. They will say "Golovkin is not a champion". Then you will see who is a duck!!!
                    When lil g loses he will RUN to 168 & not DARE step in with Jermall. Believe that! #Lions Only!

Comment

Triple G beat jacobs, beat canelo and is going to fight canelo again. who are the opponents of jacobs and charlo now?

jacobs and charlo fans are ******s!
                      Cut it out, YOU know he lost both fights but make excuses for lil g.

Comment

Working...
                      X