Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Knock Everyone Out Until Golovkin or Canelo Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Knock Everyone Out Until Golovkin or Canelo Fight Me!

Former super welterweight champion and top middleweight contender Jermall Charlo (26-0, 20 KOs) has promised to clean out his new division - until one of the big names face him. Charlo will first collide with once-beaten contender Hugo Centeno Jr. (26-1, 14 KOs) for the WBC's Interim middleweight world championship on March 3rd, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We are all eagerly awaiting!!!

Comment

I LIKE WHAT I HEAR, but Canelo might fight you, but GGG will definitely move up in weight before fighting you, now that WARd is retired.

Comment

This is exactly the attitude I wish every fighter had.
        The big names don't want you, fine just keep knocking out opponents, make a name for yourself until the big names are forced to take you seriously. Or until the fans demand you take the fight.

Comment

Ok, fight Jacobs next.

Comment

Just become the mandatory and at some point the champ ( who ever he is ) will be forced to defend against you or vacate.

Comment

if he keeps fighting crippled gauchos and the hugo centenos of this world he will yeah. (Even though he was struggling to put away the cripple lol)

'until' ? so the KO's will stop when he fights golovkin/canelo?

Comment

Have to love the Charlos. Both Jermall and Jermell are throw backs to a time when great fights just happened!!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Ok, fight Jacobs next.
                  No brother, GGG should fight Jacobs next given the fact he at best earned a draw in the first fight. Most would call that unfinished business. That’s what we called it when it was nip and tuck between Ward and Kovalev.

Comment

I don't think either GGG or Canelo will be super anxious for that one.

I'll be surprised if either fight him within 2 fights of the Cinco de Mayo fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X