Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Knock Everyone Out Until Golovkin or Canelo Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo wants big money fights first and foremost. Let’s not kid ourselves on this one. Any risk to taking a loss with any other contenders like DJ, Devrenchencko, Andraide, etc will negate his shot at those “big money” fights with Canelo and GGG. Plus he’ll use any excuse available not to fight any of these other guys. Charlo wants the fast track to the top fighting b level competition but is in truth scared to really face the top guys to earn it. Sure he may be a mando for one of GGGs belts, but that gets trumped by the Canelo fight. So why not fight another top guy???? “Oh hell no, I’m afraid I might get beat and have to start over from the bottom and work my way back up”. Well Charlo, that’s how it works. And fighting the same level of competition you’ve been fighting thus far will take you just as long. May as well step up the competition level and maybe should you lose the fall won’t be so far down the rankings. Don’t talk about big fights, be about big fights!!

Comment

Charlo deserves shot at the winner but he'll be inactive or fight only bums till then

Comment

The Charlos are pretty good. I like Jermall more. Why is he fighting this next guy? Is it an eliminator for some bogus belt or something?

Comment

i like the charlo's brother's, i have become a fan and will support them! i like their attitude

Comment

I'll knock him out in the first round, I've learnt to be patient???? Bro........

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
              Charlo wants big money fights first and foremost. Let’s not kid ourselves on this one. Any risk to taking a loss with any other contenders like DJ, Devrenchencko, Andraide, etc will negate his shot at those “big money” fights with Canelo and GGG. Plus he’ll use any excuse available not to fight any of these other guys. Charlo wants the fast track to the top fighting b level competition but is in truth scared to really face the top guys to earn it. Sure he may be a mando for one of GGGs belts, but that gets trumped by the Canelo fight. So why not fight another top guy???? “Oh hell no, I’m afraid I might get beat and have to start over from the bottom and work my way back up”. Well Charlo, that’s how it works. And fighting the same level of competition you’ve been fighting thus far will take you just as long. May as well step up the competition level and maybe should you lose the fall won’t be so far down the rankings. Don’t talk about big fights, be about big fights!!
              True as bro

Comment

IMO, Charlo should fight Jacobs and then winner should fight who ever wins GGG vs Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Utah View Post
                  The Charlos are clearly the real deal! However, I still don’t know why the public is giving them both a pass on Demetrius Andrede he has said time & time again he will be the one to tame these lions .. After watching all styles I Do believe he may?! We “the public should absolutely demand that the fight/fights should happen! No more passes !
                  Hey Demetrius, when you gonna sign the contract? Derevychenko been waiting on you since November.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                    Yeah that makes so much sense. The wbc just ordered me to fight a title eliminator so I can keep my mandatory spot.

But I'll just ignore that order and fight Jacobs or someone, because fighting Jacobs will gaurantee me a title shot.

Oh wait!

Comment

THEN that’s when you get ktfo lol

Comment

Working...
                      X