Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Knock Everyone Out Until Golovkin or Canelo Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    No brother, GGG should fight Jacobs next given the fact he at best earned a draw in the first fight. Most would call that unfinished business. That’s what we called it when it was nip and tuck between Ward and Kovalev.
    So sad Jacobs lost. And no one disputes that but a few GGG haters.

Comment

That's a lot of KO'ing to do, neither will get in the ring with him.

Comment

I'm definitely interested to see how the Charlo brothers fare as they face increasingly stiffer competition. They look quite impressive right now.

Comment

No brother, GGG should fight Jacobs next given the fact he at best earned a draw in the first fight. Most would call that unfinished business. That’s what we called it when it was nip and tuck between Ward and Kovalev.
          Golovkin won that fight, even without the kd. Golovkin outlanded him by by 60 punches and had a higher connect %, was hunting him most of the fight. Jacobs didn't win that fight, it was close but that's it.

Comment

So Charlo gets easy fights on his way to a title shot? Nope. Let him fight Jacobs, who GGG already beat, if he wants all the glory.

Comment

The Charlos are clearly the real deal! However, I still don’t know why the public is giving them both a pass on Demetrius Andrede he has said time & time again he will be the one to tame these lions .. After watching all styles I Do believe he may?! We “the public should absolutely demand that the fight/fights should happen! No more passes !

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Utah View Post
                The Charlos are clearly the real deal! However, I still don’t know why the public is giving them both a pass on Demetrius Andrede he has said time & time again he will be the one to tame these lions .. After watching all styles I Do believe he may?! We “the public should absolutely demand that the fight/fights should happen! No more passes !
                I'm with you, I don't think their is many fights i wanna see more then Andrade vs charlo. Winner should get a shot at the belts

Comment

What else is new with these Charlo clowns?
                  Call out a big name, then fight nobodies.
                  I don't even mind them fighting scraps, but man they should at least fight every 3-4 months, not effing seven months!
                  Look at them, they're still undercards to everybody.
                  And we all know these big fights they're asking will most likely never come.
                  Why not call out someone like Jacobs?
                  It's just as big as any GGG or Canelo.

Comment

CANELO would take out Charlo! Would be a great fight! Actually it’s a 50/50 fight Charlo is a beast!!! Future P4P

Comment

I don't think either Canelo or ggg face a charlo anytime soon. They'll go for the easier saunders first.

Comment

Working...
                      X