Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Knock Everyone Out Until Golovkin or Canelo Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Go look at the film again. Don't listen to jim or harold....
    I've watched that fight enough to know what I see with my own eyes.

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Jermall is lil g's mandatory. He was a champ at 154. You sound nervous that lil g will get blasted now so you guys can use the "he old excuse" for later even more. F that! Lets get the fakes out NOW starting with lil g. #Lions Only!
    I'm not nervous for anyone, I like charl o but to pretend he's this world beater is ridiculous, it took him 4 rounds to beat a guy who was literally walking around the ring like a baby who just learned to walk for the first time. And why isn't charlo actually fighting someone decent? Centro is ok but that's an easy win, why not Andrade, jacobs, or murata?

Comment

• Lol beating up a load of bums isn't the way to earn a shot. He's a nobody in world boxing terms. He can fight jacobs and Andrade first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post

I know you not telling me the truth but okay....-j.razor

I'm not nervous for anyone, I like charl o but to pretend he's this world beater is ridiculous, it took him 4 rounds to beat a guy who was literally walking around the ring like a baby who just learned to walk for the first time. And why isn't charlo actually fighting someone decent? Centro is ok but that's an easy win, why not Andrade, jacobs, or murata?
        There have been champions from lower divisions move up to fight champions in the next division their 1st fight at that weight so what is the difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Lol beating up a load of bums isn't the way to earn a shot. He's a nobody in world boxing terms. He can fight jacobs and Andrade first.
          lil g beat 36 bums....

Comment

There have been champions from lower divisions move up to fight champions in the next division their 1st fight at that weight so what is the difference?
            I've watched that fight about 20 times but that doesn't really matter. And I don't see the relevance in the second part, what does that have to do with what I I said?

Comment

Or devry or suanders or lemieux or ndam or anyone credible. I can't believe these people are comparing ggg resume to Charlo. It's night and day.

Comment

I've watched that fight about 20 times but that doesn't really matter. And I don't see the relevance in the second part, what does that have to do with what I I said?
                I answered what you said.

Comment

I answered what you said.

No I didn't ask a question that had anything to do with moving up in weight. Are you talking about charlo? If golovkin and Canelo didn't have the rematch going on I wouldn't have a problem with that fight being made, but thats just not the reality of the situation. I asked why is charlo fighting centeno when there are about 15 guys in the middleweight division who are better and more deserving of a fight with him (charlo)

Comment

• He definitely ain't knocking no Canelo out thats for sure. He can keep knocking everyone out til then though. He won't get Jacobs out of there though. BJ Saunders looked like he could put up a challenge over 12 as well.

Comment

Its even more annoying that lil g fans protect him.
                      Triple G beat jacobs, beat canelo and is going to fight canelo again. who are the opponents of jacobs and charlo now?

jacobs and charlo fans are ******s!

Comment

Working...
                      X