Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Knock Everyone Out Until Golovkin or Canelo Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's nothing in between with these PBC clowns.
    It's either a taxi driver or some big shot they knew won't be giving a crap of.
    What about Jacobs? That fight is just as big as any Glovkin or Cnelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      That's what "Boo Boo" does. He talks crap, mentions fighters' names in interviews and shows up at their matches to give the illusion that he wants to fight them. How many times did he vacate his title to avoid fighting them?
      Boo boo is a Rhode Island thug life master. He and Jacobs rob banks on Thursdays

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Cut it out, YOU know he lost both fights but make excuses for lil g.
        you are just a hater

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          When lil g loses he will RUN to 168 & not DARE step in with Jermall. Believe that! #Lions Only!
          Ha-ha-ha, Do you think he will duck from Charlo, and go to fight against bigger guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
            I’ll stick to my assumption having more merit than yours. But don’t try play the “Aboutfukntime” role with that weak ass Mayweather and Andre Ward arguement. You ain’t that talented son. I walk around at about 190 and if FMJ offered to pay me PPV money to make 154, I’d start starving myself right now. Who on this forum wouldn’t?!?! You’re probably the same GGG hater that cries he wouldn’t fight Canelo at a cw (155 lbs) but defends Ward for not taking either the 168 or 164 cw offer GGG made to him. Ward could have made either weights but simply chose not to. And I wonder why?!?! He knew he could very well lose that “0”. Yeah I’m sure there were plenty of guy using GGG’s name as a marketing tool to gain exposure. It’s not the first time this has ever happened. But when it came down to GGG answering those calls,,......crickets. Chris Eubanks jr for example.
            I fail to see any semblance of talent in this knob slobbing post. ward accepted the fight at 168 then ggg wanted to wt drain him further. I get sick of ggg fan boys defending his sorry body of work. it speaks for its self. there may be some using ggg name to promote their selves. kind of how ggg called out ward early in his career and when ward accepted the fight they begged of and said ggg wasn't ready to face SOG. you don't have a real argument step child, Floyd was wise to not take that fight as ggg would rehydrate from 154 to around 175 on fight night, check the records if you want. but don't try to come in here with a sorry condescending attitude making sorry comments about my talent orphan. if you want to debate boxing with me that's fine lets chop it up about the sweet science. but if you want to step in here getting all emotional about your man crush, please don't step to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Golovkin never ducked anyone. But your hero Andrade ducked the crap out of the Charlo Brothers and Lara.
              deranged, Lara was begging for a fight with ggg. but he got ignored. for the record im not a ggg hater but I do want to see competitive fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                But don't drag that lame anti GGG "fighting soup cans" bull**** into this. GGG has fought those that would agree to and signed the contract to fight him. I guess it's a shame that only soup cans have the balls to step up to the "GGG" challenge. And NOBODY forced Kell Brook to enter the ring with GGG either. He took that fight on his own accord,...and learned a lesson. Kudoz to Kell though. He has grit which most fighters in his weight class (and MW division) do not possess. They all playing the waiting game praying they will get a big fight payday with Canelo/GGG while ignoring each other as if they don't exist. And at that time, GGG was answering the call from Eubank and Eubank retreated when GGG called him out with a contract. That's when Kell stepped in,...in a Brit patriotic way, answered the challenge. Good for Kell!!!
                No my friend, Kell Brook is just another "Weigh Draining" Phenom much like TC, Canelo, the Charlos, Jacobs, and etc and so forth that have the incredible ability to make weight 15 to +20 lbs lighter than their normal weight. In GGG's last three fights,...Kell Brook, Daniel Jacobs, and Canelo,....I would bet each of these fighters came into their fights with GGG weighing heavier than GGG. I'm not sure about Kell, but DJ refused the same day weigh in, and Canelo refused to step on the HBO prefight scales. Imagine that!!!!
                I really don't care who Charlo fights, but until he steps up his game and takes fights with better competition, he is spinning his wheels and going NOWHERE.
                MY question is this though. If Charlo is already the mando for one of Golovkins belts (WBC,....???), why is that sanctioning body ordering an eliminator fight at this time,...with Centuro (sp?)? Even if this guy is next on their rankings, why the "order". Charlo's earned the mando spot already. Seems the WBC would order Centuro to fight someone slightly ranked lower than him to "eliminate" lesser contenders. I'm not an expert on their rules and bylaws by any means, but this "order" to Charlo is to my eyes BS. I'm starting to see why Canelo said Eff it and tossed out the belt.
                I really get tired of ggg fans saying only the willie monroes,rubios and 2 wt classes higher kell brooks want to fight ggg. as long as there are bills to pay these guys are willing to fight anyone. ggg always want the wt advantage. as long as there is money to made fighting, there are plenty of men willing to fight ggg. lara wanted to fight him so did the mandingo warrior but they got ignored.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                  deranged, Lara was begging for a fight with ggg. but he got ignored. for the record im not a ggg hater but I do want to see competitive fights.
                  Lara wasn't begging for anything and made no attempt to fight at middleweight. You also can't duck someone who isn't in the same weight class.

Comment

• 2wt classes higher kell brook???

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                    I really get tired of ggg fans saying only the willie monroes,rubios and 2 wt classes higher kell brooks want to fight ggg. as long as there are bills to pay these guys are willing to fight anyone. ggg always want the wt advantage. as long as there is money to made fighting, there are plenty of men willing to fight ggg. lara wanted to fight him so did the mandingo warrior but they got ignored.
                    You got that backwards dont you??? And if Golovkin did fight Lara and beat him (in all probability) you’d cry like the rest of the haters that GGG is a weight bully.
                    I dont recall GGG having ANY weight advantage against Jacobs. Who’s alt are you using??!!?? Hater!!!

Comment

• GTFOH with that Ward BS. Ward never accepted the offer

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                      I fail to see any semblance of talent in this knob slobbing post. ward accepted the fight at 168 then ggg wanted to wt drain him further. I get sick of ggg fan boys defending his sorry body of work. it speaks for its self. there may be some using ggg name to promote their selves. kind of how ggg called out ward early in his career and when ward accepted the fight they begged of and said ggg wasn't ready to face SOG. you don't have a real argument step child, Floyd was wise to not take that fight as ggg would rehydrate from 154 to around 175 on fight night, check the records if you want. but don't try to come in here with a sorry condescending attitude making sorry comments about my talent orphan. if you want to debate boxing with me that's fine lets chop it up about the sweet science. but if you want to step in here getting all emotional about your man crush, please don't step to me.
                      ,...because Ward “wasnt ready” at the time. Or so they claim. Name calling, “knob slobbing”, and “man crushes”,.... well I guess you're into that kind if stuff, then more power to you. I’ll stick to women, whiskey, and sports like boxing. No Sir I just call it like I see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X