Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Knock Everyone Out Until Golovkin or Canelo Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bjs will school him like a matador with a bull

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
      It is very annoying when Jacobs and Charlo duck each other.
      Its even more annoying that lil g fans protect him.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
        Fool Please! Do you mean to tell me I did not see a YouTube video right after both Charlos won their respective fights last year. Andrade went up to their dressing room and challenge both of them non of them took him on that offer...... and here you come to tell us that Andrade DUCK one of them??? are you serious?? Andrade has been chasing the Charlatan (that's Andrade name calling not mine) brothers for years!
        You ignore the fact that Boo Boo ducked before that youtube video you saw.

Comment

He'll end up fighting soft rock cocaine enthusiasts Fleetwood mac before Canelo jumps in with him.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            You wouldn't know you are not a fan.
            But but

Comment

Fool Please! Do you mean to tell me I did not see a YouTube video right after both Charlos won their respective fights last year. Andrade went up to their dressing room and challenge both of them non of them took him on that offer...... and here you come to tell us that Andrade DUCK one of them??? are you serious?? Andrade has been chasing the Charlatan (that's Andrade name calling not mine) brothers for years!
              Do you mean to tell me Andrade wasn't Jermell's mandatory and pulled out so that he can fight Culcay?

See here's the thing. You're talking about what Andrade said to the Charlos, I'm talking about what he did.

Fact is, Andrade was mandatory and pulled out so he can go the Culcay route.

Fact is, Showtime offered Andrade a contract to fight Charlo and Andrade pulled out.

Actions speak louder than words. I don't care what Andrade said, I know what he did, and has been doing.

Comment

I wish he'd call out BJS and Danny Jacobs by name as well

Comment

We're going to keep showing everyone why we're so feared." (Charlo's quote)

Last year when they ask him if he would fight Danny Jacobs, his response was "Me and Jacobs are like brothers" than he went on to name the ones he wanted to fight instead, Canelo, David Lemeaux, and GGG.

It seems to me that he doesn't want anything to do with Jacobs. or did he changed his mind? cause I know Jacobs has no problem fighting him.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sAnuTy_Plk

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    But but
                    lol....Funny.

Comment

• Mal Charlo should fight Jacobs next cuz no way he gets winner of Canelo vs GGG rematch!

Them two are gonna either fight each other again for a trilogy or fight Saunders for all the belts!

Mal Charlo needs to stop knocking off paraplegics and plumbers and get to the real fighters!

Jacobs is fighting the guy that KO'd Mal Charlo's current opponent that he's training in beast mode for, that should tell you something!

Line it up!

Mal Charlo vs Jacobs

Andrade vs Lemule

Canelo/GGG winner vs Saunders

Comment

Working...
                      X