Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Knock Everyone Out Until Golovkin or Canelo Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin is shyt.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
      You got that backwards dont you??? And if Golovkin did fight Lara and beat him (in all probability) you’d cry like the rest of the haters that GGG is a weight bully.
      I dont recall GGG having ANY weight advantage against Jacobs. Who’s alt are you using??!!?? Hater!!!
      if lil g were to fight lara, and lara met him at 160 and loss to g then g beat an excellent boxer. ggg is a wt bull he fought little kell brooks of 147 fame. then why not face a man that fights at154 and is willing to put on 6 pounds to fight protected g. you don't recall g having any wt advantage, of course you don't you're so in love with lil g you cannot see anything wrong with him getting into the ring at 175 to fight 160 pounders. perhaps too much whiskey and not enough boxing knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
        This is exactly the attitude I wish every fighter had.
        The big names don't want you, fine just keep knocking out opponents, make a name for yourself until the big names are forced to take you seriously. Or until the fans demand you take the fight.
        Agree 100%. But also, let's point out an important element. He's also made sure to become the mandatory, now close to becoming interim champion, etc. You can't just complain when people won't fight you. You have to put pressure on them or eventually force them to vacate if they won't fight you.

Hopefully if/when Charlo is ducked, fans don't call him a paper champion. He's doing everything the right way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
          ,...because Ward “wasnt ready” at the time. Or so they claim. Name calling, “knob slobbing”, and “man crushes”,.... well I guess you're into that kind if stuff, then more power to you. I’ll stick to women, whiskey, and sports like boxing. No Sir I just call it like I see it.
          you don't see anything but love for ggg. you are the hater of competitive boxing. you want to brag about victories over Monroe and Rubio. you are funny in a bad way. HATER. I respect most posters but when a dudes response is offensive and littered with silly hate filled remarks he is asking for a dotted eye. like I said, if you want to debate boxing lets do it, but if you are going to keep getting emotional, get lost buddy.

Comment

• I'm a big Charlo fan, I'd like him to fight GGG first. Then Canelo. GGG is getting older, and Canelo has plenty of time to fight Charlo later.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
              if lil g were to fight lara, and lara met him at 160 and loss to g then g beat an excellent boxer. ggg is a wt bull he fought little kell brooks of 147 fame. then why not face a man that fights at154 and is willing to put on 6 pounds to fight protected g. you don't recall g having any wt advantage, of course you don't you're so in love with lil g you cannot see anything wrong with him getting into the ring at 175 to fight 160 pounders. perhaps too much whiskey and not enough boxing knowledge.
              Lara was so much talk anyway. I didn't like the way GGG's team talked about him but laras camp didn't want it. And Golovkin has never weighed 175. And all 160 lbers rehydrate so it's not like he's fighting with a huge weight advantage.

Comment

you don't see anything but love for ggg. you are the hater of competitive boxing. you want to brag about victories over Monroe and Rubio. you are funny in a bad way. HATER. I respect most posters but when a dudes response is offensive and littered with silly hate filled remarks he is asking for a dotted eye. like I said, if you want to debate boxing lets do it, but if you are going to keep getting emotional, get lost buddy.
                Step off mother ****er. I aint never said a damned thing about rubio or monroe or anybody else ggg has fought. So quit trolling my post. Do you understand that. Get a life you delusional POS.

Comment

Kell Brook was probably close to or about 175 when he went toe to toe with golovkin who was averages about 173/174 at fight time. All boxer rehydrate!! Thats how it works you dumb-ass. If you’re so knowledgable about boxing. Then dont play naive with the “little kell brook” BS either. Don’t troll my post anymore.

Comment

Working...
                  X