Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Knock Everyone Out Until Golovkin or Canelo Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    When lil g loses he will RUN to 168 & not DARE step in with Jermall. Believe that! #Lions Only!
    Golovkin never ducked anyone. But your hero Andrade ducked the crap out of the Charlo Brothers and Lara.

Comment

• Since two out of three refused a same day weigh in,...

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
      I doubt the bold print very seriously. ggg gets into the ring at 175+ canelo does as well. look at ggg's body of work and it looks like crap!!! he bided his time fighting no hopers until he could secure big money fights. he begged for a fight with Floyd, but refused to fight SOG ward. he could have rematched Jacobs but chose to go the ho route and beg off from fighting him. so forgive me if im not jumping on ggg's jock. im just not impressed. there were plenty of guys asking for a shot a ggg so there is no excuse for some of the B.S. fights he gave us. don't you want to see ggg fight real comp? who did he fight besides Jacobs and canelo? gomez? Monroe?
      I’ll stick to my assumption having more merit than yours. But don’t try play the “Aboutfukntime” role with that weak ass Mayweather and Andre Ward arguement. You ain’t that talented son. I walk around at about 190 and if FMJ offered to pay me PPV money to make 154, I’d start starving myself right now. Who on this forum wouldn’t?!?! You’re probably the same GGG hater that cries he wouldn’t fight Canelo at a cw (155 lbs) but defends Ward for not taking either the 168 or 164 cw offer GGG made to him. Ward could have made either weights but simply chose not to. And I wonder why?!?! He knew he could very well lose that “0”. Yeah I’m sure there were plenty of guy using GGG’s name as a marketing tool to gain exposure. It’s not the first time this has ever happened. But when it came down to GGG answering those calls,,......crickets. Chris Eubanks jr for example.
      Last edited by ThomasJK; 02-12-2018, 02:46 PM. Reason: Spell check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        No I didn't ask a question that had anything to do with moving up in weight. Are you talking about charlo? If golovkin and Canelo didn't have the rematch going on I wouldn't have a problem with that fight being made, but thats just not the reality of the situation. I asked why is charlo fighting centeno when there are about 15 guys in the middleweight division who are better and more deserving of a fight with him (charlo)
        Cuz the fakes are getting chopped down 1st & save the best for last.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Golovkin never ducked anyone. But your hero Andrade ducked the crap out of the Charlo Brothers and Lara.
          You got me confused cuz I know Boo Boo duck. lil g & his team ducked S.O.G. keep trying though.

Comment

You got me confused cuz I know Boo Boo duck. lil g & his team ducked S.O.G. keep trying though.
            Neither Golovkin nor Ward ducked each other as they weren't in the same weight class. Just like Froch didn't duck Golovkin. Keep trying doe.

Comment

Cuz the fakes are getting chopped down 1st & save the best for last.
              Lol ok, we will see

Comment

The Char broiled brothers never entertained the idea to fight Andrade even when he stepped up to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
                  The Char broiled brothers never entertained the idea to fight Andrade even when he stepped up to them.
                  That's not the way I hear it.

Comment

That's not the way I hear it.
                    Both in Char Broiled presser when Williams got KO’d, Doo-Doo went thug life on them with some Texas bbq and ranch to say they were below him. They played it off like a char broiled whopper at $50 isn’t expensive. Doo-Doo also sized up to them at another fight in the stadium halls, but Char broilers ran away into a black SUV while Broner was eating cheap food on the sidelines

Comment

• Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
                      Both in Char Broiled presser when Williams got KO’d, Doo-Doo went thug life on them with some Texas bbq and ranch to say they were below him. They played it off like a char broiled whopper at $50 isn’t expensive. Doo-Doo also sized up to them at another fight in the stadium halls, but Char broilers ran away into a black SUV while Broner was eating cheap food on the sidelines
                      That's what "Boo Boo" does. He talks crap, mentions fighters' names in interviews and shows up at their matches to give the illusion that he wants to fight them. How many times did he vacate his title to avoid fighting them?

Comment

Working...
                      X