Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Knock Everyone Out Until Golovkin or Canelo Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Tell me how many tough fights Charlo has had?
    One & just ONE less than lil g & lil g lost to both of them....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      When lil g puts on his big boy pants.
      At least he knows how to put on his pants.

Actual image of j.razor

Comment

Who was the tough fight? The cripple?

Comment

You're a clown and a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            This is exactly the attitude I wish every fighter had.
            The big names don't want you, fine just keep knocking out opponents, make a name for yourself until the big names are forced to take you seriously. Or until the fans demand you take the fight.
            We're going to keep showing everyone why we're so feared." (Charlo's quote)

Last year when they ask him if he would fight Danny Jacobs, his response was "Me and Jacobs are like brothers" than he went on to name the ones he wanted to fight instead, Canelo, David Lemeaux, and GGG.

It seems to me that he doesn't want anything to do with Jacobs. or did he changed his mind? cause I know Jacobs has no problem fighting him.

Comment

It is very annoying when Jacobs and Charlo duck each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                That's a blatant lie. There is no way you duck an eliminator and still keep your mandatory spot. That literally, figuratively, and in all manner of ways makes absolutely zero sense.

Charlo has been ORDERED to fight Contento. Do you even know what the word means?

Whenever someone accuses a fighter of being scared of Andrade I just know they either trolling or don't know shieet about what they talking about.

Andrade ducked Charlo's little brother TWICE! TWICE!

First when he was the wbo champ and Espinoza offered him a lucrative three fight contract for showtime, with the condition that he has to fight Charlo. Guess what? Andrade refused the contract, stayed inactive, and got stripped.

Then when he finally made a return, the wbc put him in its mini tournament and ranked him 4th in their org. They ordered that he fight Nelson as a title eliminator where if he won he would become Charlo's second mandatory, the first mandatory would be Charles Hatley (if he won his own eliminator, forgot against who).

Andrade won the eliminator and became Charlo's (Jermell) second mandatory.

Charlo became wbc champ and had two consecutive mandatories (that's the rule when you win a vacant wbc title). He beat Charles Hatley, his first mandatory, and when Andrade had to step up, he vacated his mandatory spot and went and fought Jack Culcay for the WBA regular belt. Yeah, blatant like that. So the wbc had to organise a new eliminator which ended with Lubin becoming the new mandatory.

As the WBA regular champ (after beating Culcay), Andrade become mandatory challenger to the WBA champ, Erislandy Lara. However, as soon as the WBA ordered negotiations to begin for Lara and Andrade, Andrade announced that he was moving up to 160lbs and was looking forward to fighting David Lemule.

Bare in mind this was actually the third time he ducked Lara. Coz showtime had offered him in the past a ANOTHER three fight contract in which he had to fight Lara in his third match, and he said no thanks.

Before that he ducked Lara for Culcay. Yes, he could have fought Lara straight away but guess what he said:

"Lara has a boring style and I'm not about that. I don't need to have that kind of fight right now coz I'm trying to get my name out there. I'm looking forward to fighting Jack Culcay though."

Not an exact quoate, but it that's basically what he said.

Sorry for writting a bible on you, but I feel like either you're Andrade's cousin, brother, or sister, or you're his friend, or you're a troll, or you don't know shieet about this topic. So I had to go all preachy on you so that you know the facts.

If you want any credibility don't accuse anyone of ducking Andrade. Trust me, I've been there, this is coming from Andrade's former number 1 fan. That's before I saw through all the bullshieet.
                Fool Please! Do you mean to tell me I did not see a YouTube video right after both Charlos won their respective fights last year. Andrade went up to their dressing room and challenge both of them non of them took him on that offer...... and here you come to tell us that Andrade DUCK one of them??? are you serious?? Andrade has been chasing the Charlatan (that's Andrade name calling not mine) brothers for years!

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  At least he knows how to put on his pants.

Actual image of j.razor
                  Does he really?

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    Who was the tough fight? The cripple?
                    You wouldn't know you are not a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      You're a clown and a troll.
                      And this is coming from a hater that says Floyd suks....Funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X