Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you cutting off your mustache Tim LMAO

I dont know if this has been posted but i found this dude to Gambeno to be hilarous. He can defently be a comdeian

Comment

• I'm worried too. I don't think it's a fix obviosuly, but Bradley seems to much in awwww of the moment or something. What happened to the "Come break down this wall" Bradley???

Comment

• "This n*gga liable to suck your d**k"......that was funny as hell.

"Cheese n*gga, got him".....This guy is funny.
        Last edited by 4Corners; 04-11-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• "I dont even hang around *****s that aint got a mustache" "if you black and you aint have a mustachei do not **** with you" "you can chop your **** down i ant say u gotta have one like many pacquiou" lmfao never laughed so hard for a boxing video

Comment

• This is easily the funniest video I've seen from him. Bradley does look ridiculous, but I don't doubt his will to win at all.

Comment

• i thought it was going to be this one

Comment

• This **** is lame, pac is pointing him where to face the crowd like Pac is his boss and he is all giggling and **** like he is in love with pac. Arum fix is in. Expect them to touch gloves 5 times a round.

Comment

• This looks more like a fund raiser then a fight promo.

Comment

• haha funny stuff. but some people are crazy. they think just because theyre gonna fight,they have to hate each other through the build up. this and cotto-maywaether. nothing wrong with showing respect. when its time to fight, they will fight

Comment

• tried to laugh, but couldn't

Comment

Working...
                      X