Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Here is Bradley talking about Manny at 1 minute mark. He says some good things about Manny but he also feels like he knows Manny well and how to fight him. It's been a while now that I hear Bradley say that he has studied Manny a lot and he knows how to beat him.

In this video ...... "Isolate Manny with your feet and good defense"

Bradley has some damn good footwork. I could see him really frustrating Pacquiao with his movement, and digging in a shot to the body every time he turns Pacquiao and moves back to the center of the ring.

Comment

• Pacquaio all day in this one

Comment

• will be on points

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          only in nsb where you can see people saying a fighter is ducking somebody he already brutalized
          That was funny.. Made me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            it looks like he is confident enough .... hope to see a good fight!
            Yes, every time I see a clip of Bradley he always looks and says that he is confident. Sometimes when fighters say this, they are just saying it because of the direct question that was thrown at them. Instead, it shows in Bradley's gestures and talk that he is truly confident.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Bradley has some damn good footwork. I could see him really frustrating Pacquiao with his movement, and digging in a shot to the body every time he turns Pacquiao and moves back to the center of the ring.
              Well, Roach better watch out with Bradley just like he should have had a better game plan with Marquez.

With Marquez every interview of Roach indicated that Marquez has been brawling more of late, so Roach expected that from Marquez but we got to see the opposite from Marquez once they fought.

Now, I have heard Roach say that Bradley knows how to fight only one way. "In every fight Bradley has come forward. That is all he knows how to do. So of course we are expecting to see a come forward Bradley".

but in that video clip, Bradley talks about good foot work and good defense.

Comment

• Pacquiao VS Bradley 2012 Video

Hey guys please check out the promo video i made for this fight. I cant wait for this fight.. It should be a competitive one.

Last edited by sirCliff; 04-09-2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirCliff View Post
                  Hey guys please check out the promo video i made for this fight. I cant wait for this fight.. It should be a competitive one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXSAdz-LRhE
                  Nice! I like. Why don't you embed it?

Comment

• i didnt realize it.. thanks for reminding me

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Well, Roach better watch out with Bradley just like he should have had a better game plan with Marquez.

With Marquez every interview of Roach indicated that Marquez has been brawling more of late, so Roach expected that from Marquez but we got to see the opposite from Marquez once they fought.

Now, I have heard Roach say that Bradley knows how to fight only one way. "In every fight Bradley has come forward. That is all he knows how to do. So of course we are expecting to see a come forward Bradley".

but in that video clip, Bradley talks about good foot work and good defense.
                      Roach really said Bradley only knows how to come forward? Ugh, none of these people ever learn a damn thing. My faith that Pacquiao will be Pacquiao again is fading rapidly.

Comment

Working...
                      X