Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams can come through......

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I actually really liked this one. I'm not really one to buy into face offs, but Bradley looks incredibly determined and Pac looked a little pissed. Both look like they want to prove a point, and that's damn well what I want to see.
      to me its looks like pac was really more straining taking in the conversation than the actual face off nlike and really cool and no pressure unlike bradley who looks like carrying more load on his shoulders...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Dreams can come through......
        like nightmares do.

Comment

• bradley has the skills to beat pacquiao. i just hopes he has faith in the judges because if he goes in there looking for a KO he will lose. by staying smart and boxing he might get robbed, but the real fans will know what happened. he cant let the politics get to him, if he wins big and gets a little lucky he wont be robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            to me its looks like pac was really more straining taking in the conversation than the actual face off nlike and really cool and no pressure unlike bradley who looks like carrying more load on his shoulders...
            I don't know, sometimes Pac had this look on his face like he was thinking, "This guy actually thinks he is going to beat me?" Almost as if he felt a little insulted.

Comment

• Go ahead it can promote the Fight!

Comment

• Bernard Hopkins should be at the ringside come fight night and see a slick African-American fighter fights Pacman!

Comment

• I concur, then he'll be robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I think Bradley will beat Pacquiao, but this is a terrible comparison. Bradley fights nothing like Hopkins, and Trinidad fights nothing like Trinidad at all. You're looking at 4 completely different styles here. Bradley is not a defensive counterpuncher, Pacquiao does not fight in straight lines looking for one punch.
                    I disagree with the bold bro. Tito fights just like Tito,lol!! I get your point though.

But Tito & Manny do fight similar & have similar weaknesses. They're both very explosive offensively. Have ko combinations & if you stand & trade, you might find yourself getting comfy on the canvas.

But their weaknesses are far more compatible. Both have problems with technical fighters that move & give angles. Both have trouble with the jab. I think Bradley has the footspeed, handspeed & relative boxing IQ to absolutely outbox Pacman. However I see no vixctory for him no matter how he dominates unless arum realizes that Pacman has lost it & it's time to cash in.

Comment

• no doubt this is a legit fight, but Pac is a good enough boxer not to lose decisively. I don't know though, intriguing fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X