Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Well, Roach better watch out with Bradley just like he should have had a better game plan with Marquez.

With Marquez every interview of Roach indicated that Marquez has been brawling more of late, so Roach expected that from Marquez but we got to see the opposite from Marquez once they fought.

Now, I have heard Roach say that Bradley knows how to fight only one way. "In every fight Bradley has come forward. That is all he knows how to do. So of course we are expecting to see a come forward Bradley".

but in that video clip, Bradley talks about good foot work and good defense.
    In Roach's defense, Bradley does tend to come forward in most of his fights. Even against Peterson he spent several rounds coming forward and fighting toe to toe.

There's no excuse for expecting JMM to come forward though, that was one of the dumbest tactical mistakes I've seen in recent years.

Comment

Yes, every time I see a clip of Bradley he always looks and says that he is confident. Sometimes when fighters say this, they are just saying it because of the direct question that was thrown at them. Instead, it shows in Bradley's gestures and talk that he is truly confident.
      although I am heavily rooting for PAC I also want to see a highly competitive action fight and I think this match up will bring it...

Comment

• Originally posted by sirCliff View Post
        Hey guys please check out the promo video i made for this fight. I cant wait for this fight.. It should be a competitive one.

nice one bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Roach really said Bradley only knows how to come forward? Ugh, none of these people ever learn a damn thing. My faith that Pacquiao will be Pacquiao again is fading rapidly.
          Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          In Roach's defense, Bradley does tend to come forward in most of his fights. Even against Peterson he spent several rounds coming forward and fighting toe to toe.

There's no excuse for expecting JMM to come forward though, that was one of the dumbest tactical mistakes I've seen in recent years.
          i hope they be ready for any gameplan that bradley's team would bring....

Comment

• YOu heard it here first!
            Bradley KO's Pac in 10
            Hahaha, this got a little weird IMO when it got to the towel

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Roach really said Bradley only knows how to come forward? Ugh, none of these people ever learn a damn thing. My faith that Pacquiao will be Pacquiao again is fading rapidly.
              Yup, Roach did say that and was very definite in his statement. Hope he prepares Manny well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Yes, Bradley does come forward but he also knows how to use the ring and avoid punches when he has to. In that example that you picked, Peterson had a hard time hitting Bradley. Bradley used the ring and slipped punches well. It was even a small ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                  although I am heavily rooting for PAC I also want to see a highly competitive action fight and I think this match up will bring it...

I think we will see a good fight. They both come to fight ..... but we will need to see what kind of game plan they have in store for this fight.

Comment

I think we will see a good fight. They both come to fight ..... but we will need to see what kind of game plan they have in store for this fight.
                    yup game hope both side brings in a more offesive game plan, I hate the day to see pac become a defensive fighter ... lolz

Comment

• Bradley was anything but the come forward wild swinging brawler in the peterson fight. He was jabbing and moving flicking out jabs to head and body, ducking, weaving and looking an allr ound good boxer.

It would be suicidal for him to go straight at Pac in this fight and he is a smart guy so Roach should be prepared for a mover. Pacs last two fights show that he doesnt know how to deal with a mover.
                      I expect Tim will spend the first few rounds fighting at distance moving, giving Pac angles and plain outboxing him. When Pac starts to get desperate I can see him lunging in and thats when Tim will have to adjust his game and will place his head in Pacs chest and work the body up close. If he has answers up close and at range then it will be a long frustrating night for Manny.

I can see a couple flash knockdowns along the way but based on boxing technique Tim gets the better of this one. Whether or not he is awarded the decision is a different subject

Comment

• Working...
                        X