Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It'll be better than most people think.
    Bradley stands a good chance of winning, but needs to fight smart. Not get wild like he has in the past, Pac can easily take advantage of that.

Comment

• i agree, pacquiao-bradley is the more intriguing fight. bradley is a bigger risk to pacquiao than cotto is to floyd. cotto will have his moments but he'll eventually get picked apart. bradley on the other hand, i really can't say with confidence that pacquiao is going to have an easy night.

Comment

• so far the most intriguing fight is Floyd vs Cotto I mean look at the views on Pac vs Bradley thread 9,000, Floyd vs Cotto 96,000

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Manny ducked the Cotto Floyd is fighting. Apperantly Pacquiao believes Bradley is less risk then Cotto at 154 and is willing to even take a pay cut to fight a lesser draw and threat in Bradley. I still think Bradley beats Pac anyway even while Bradley will be at a weight disadvantaged.
          Pac is walking into a sch!t storm and he is going to realize it real quick in the ring. Bradley's ability to adjust will win him this fight.
          Last edited by mathed; 04-02-2012, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Who is Bradleys promoter and new boss ? there is your answer !

Comment

• I have Bradley winning, so I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                marquez called mayweather out after a 2 yr layoff need i say more lol
                regardless of weight it was man vs boy in their...

he beat a undefeated hatton whom ppl had #8 in their p4p

why did pacman rematch marquez for the 3rd time? if he already beat the man twice and marquez fought a bum in likar ramos and LOST to money...
                What was your reason floyod dont give rematches again? WHy didnt he rematch hatton in england to shut the critics up that he has home advantage, fights at his best weight of 147 and asks referee for help as well? Also why didnt he rematch DLH and only wants a rematch when he loses to Castillo. Castillo shouldnt have given floyd a rematch to avenge the loss.

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                cause floyd fights him at their weights the OFFICAL weights,,,

so why not shut the critics up and fight a redeemed cotto at a bigger weight in which im not mistaken cotto has a belt for,,, manny fought for the 154 belt at 150 for margs,, but he cant do that for cotto
                as above

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Pacquiao Bradley will be the more intriguing but for completely different reasons. The reason is Floyd is just too good, for anyone. He destroys everybody.

Pacquiao Bradley on the other hand, they both have big flaws, big weaknesses they can work with each other. You can't work with Floyd he is just too good.

end thread

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    pac haters: pac hasn't fought a young, hungry, undefeated champ!

*pac fighting bradley next*

pac haters: pacquiao vs bradley is a bull**** fight...

Meh.

Its not exactly the same thing.

More smoke and mirrors.

Is Manny fighting someone undefeated? Yes.

Is there a Mannyweight involved? No.

Is this opponent someone from his own weightclass? Sadly, for the second time in a row, no. Opponent has to bulk up and has only had 1 fight at 147 about 2 years ago. Wasn't too impressive. Also, largely inactive over the last 2 years.

IMO, Timmy is very good but his ceiling is about 140. Which is why Manny is fighting him @ 147.

Sorry Soggy. I just cant praise that.

On paper its a great thing but in reality, that is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Guerrero is better than Bradley. Pac knows, Guerrero got the best of him in sparring.
                      Yo can't truly believe Guerrero is better then Bradley??What facts do you have to back up this statement???Please don't tell me its the fight against Yordan where he clearly quit...
                      Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 04-03-2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X