Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://teampilipinas.info/2012/04/pa...nst-quick.html

Pacquiao vulnerable against quick fighters, says Marquez

source: abs-cbnnews.com

Juan Manuel Marquez believes his nemesis, Manny Pacquiao, will have a difficult time beating Timothy Bradley. That’s because Bradley is just as quick, if not quicker than Pacquiao, said the Mexican boxing star.

"You know, Bradley is a very difficult fight for Manny Pacquiao," Marquez said in Yahoo! Sports. "Very difficult. Bradley is a very fast fighter.”

The Filipino superstar thrives on speed and agility, using these attributes to dominate bigger but slower opponents.

But Marquez thinks Pacquiao looks vulnerable when pitted against a fighter with similar speed.

Marquez, who nearly pulled off an upset against Pacquiao last November, said Bradley's durability could also pose as a problem for the Filipino champ.

“He (Bradley) is a good boxer who can take a punch,” said the Mexican.

Marquez also fears that if Pacquiao loses to the American boxer, people will no longer be interested to see a 4th Pacquiao-Marquez fight.

“If Pacquiao loses that, and he could, it would take a lot of the interest off a bout with me and him."

Comment

• will Pac-Bradley be fixed for BRADLEY to win?

its no secret that pac is retiring soon and bob and top prank need a new cash cow. someone who is young and has a lot of longevity left. tim bradley could be that guy. for those saying hes not a star, you need to realize that when you beat a star you BECOME a star. so even though bradley is not a star yet, a win over MANNY PACQUIAO to the average fan will seem like an incredible feat and bradley will become an overnight sensation, thus issuing in a new era of uneven matchmaking, weight drained catch weights, and BS titles. all so that uncle bob can keep the money rolling in

the mayweather fight is never going to happen and theres not really much else left for pacquiao and not much money to be made with him. might as well create a new cash cow. im sure bob has thought about this. what do you think?

Comment

• Yes! Bradley will be Bob's new superstar & Pac will make a boatload with Marquez again.

Comment

• I could see it. I think Bradley will win anyway but this way it sets up a lucrative rematch fir top rank and arumcan now start grooming his new cash cow

Comment

• I don't see Tim Bradley ever being a cash cow. His personality is boring. His fighting style is boring. He has no charisma. Even if he beats Pacquiao, it's probably going to be an ugly fight. I just don't see Tim Bradley ever being a super star in the sport.

Comment

• I think this one is a win win for TR,
              Pac loses, Bradley makes a name for himself, probably gets a rematch with Pac.
              Pac wins then we all know what the buzz will be about post fight.

I see either a long fight that could go the distance either Bradley or Pac.
              Or Pac giving Bradley a beat down, the power is quite the difference.

Comment

• Damn boxing has become the new WWE wtf

Comment

• Wow, so now if Bradley wins, everything he's done to train for the fight is taken away by stupid conspiracy nutjobs.
                  And no, you don't become a star when you beat a star.
                  That only applies when you beat a star past their prime and the person who beat them is already an upcoming star.
                  Canelo's about to do that right now

Comment

• Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
                    its no secret that pac is retiring soon and bob and top prank need a new cash cow. someone who is young and has a lot of longevity left. tim bradley could be that guy. for those saying hes not a star, you need to realize that when you beat a star you BECOME a star. so even though bradley is not a star yet, a win over MANNY PACQUIAO to the average fan will seem like an incredible feat and bradley will become an overnight sensation, thus issuing in a new era of uneven matchmaking, weight drained catch weights, and BS titles. all so that uncle bob can keep the money rolling in
                    You've got it wrong...

When you beat a Legend you become a legend

Comment

• ummm no. why would arum derail pac-may for good?

Comment

Working...
                      X