Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Bradley win?

Honest Question...

Just to clarify, what I'm asking for is an analysis on how Bradley would win... Would be the aggressor? Would he box? How would he get past the left hand? How would he deal with the speed? etc...

Let me know, cause I'm curious

Comment

• Easy, he has to knock him out. Clean the fuk out.

Otherwise Pacquiao will win because... arum: "That's business."

Comment

• hes getting paid more than most boxers make in their entire career

Cashing that check is how he "wins"

Comment

• Stay disciplined in the ring.

Bradley's got the skills to win by a margin. All he has to do is not throw any wild shots. Or, just too many as a matter of fact.

If he can do this. The fight will be in the bag for him. And neither the judges and Arum will be able to do anything about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            Stay disciplined in the ring.

Bradley's got the skills to win by a margin. All he has to do is not throw any wild shots. Or, just too many as a matter of fact.

If he can do this. The fight will be in the bag for him. And neither the judges and Arum will be able to do anything about it.
            Not to sure about that, Bradley imo cant change his style much, its just the way he is, the telling factor for me is if he can take Pac's power, if he can he's in with a shout

Comment

• Using his head! Literally

Comment

• Manny is going to come forward, and Bradley's first instinct will be defense, but we all know that that type of fight will lead to an easy decision for Pacquiao. Bradley needs to stick and move, but make sure he has his hands throwing very often. Trading punches will be better for him than getting outpunched, even though I don't see him winning in either case.

For Bradley, a knockout is almost certainly his only chance of getting the W.

Comment

• Think he'll try the same tactics as Marquez in the last fight but with more speed & work rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    hes getting paid more than most boxers make in their entire career

Cashing that check is how he "wins"
                    Is that a check Clottey got with a all expenses paid holiday , or the same judges used for JMM , either way Bob wont allow Tim to get a win .

Comment

• Box smart and pressure in spots.

Do not exchange. You throw a combo, if Pac starts you stop and reset.

Comment

Working...
                      X