Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badass316 View Post
    Nah, it was the Bailey KO. I must have watched that like 5 times now. That uppercut was brutal. Knocked two shades of black off of Mike Jones. Dude's eyes rolled back and his arms stiffened on the shot.
    that flash kd from that straight right and that vicious uppercut ko was great, but the fight leading up to that was horrendous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      If you watch it again, slow motion, no sound (important) and in HD, Bradley maybe have won.
      Only if you watch it frame by frame and zoom in on every punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        Nothing changes. Pacquiao shouldn't be penalised.
        What do you mean by this?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          Worst posters NSB.

They don't love boxing, just hate Pacquiao.

Bad judging is bad judging, no matter who it happens to.
          +1000 I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
            Rewatched the fight. HD, slo mo, 3D, no sound and i saw Bradley winning on points. Seriously, i was amazed at how the HBO crew would establish a threshold for scoring punches. All they could see was Pacquiao straight left, after that Bradley would immediately counter punch him and when in close scored with body punches. None of that was considered by the HBO crew. The only thing compubox seemed to get right was the number of punches Bradley thrown. Now in November we will have a rematch and that's a good thing i guess.
            All I'm saying is re-watch it with no sound. Looks like a different fight.
            I'm tellin you. Bradley really went beast on Pac in that fight. Bradley may not have "hurt" Pac but he beat Pac up. Bradley kept the gloves on Manny all night long. Manny was imitating Floyd but not getting the last say in the exchanges just resetting (tapping his gloves together).

Last 3 or four rounds was total Bradley domination. Totally different fight with the sound off....Good Judging tonight !!!

Comment

• are you floyd fa.ggots really comparing this to the marquez fight?(which was actually close?)

Comment

• I'm not even a major fan of Floyd. It's just for years Manny has dicated what HE wants! No drug testing becuase he doesnt like needles, catch weights for Welterweight titles and only fighting people he know he can beat. Even when he did get beaten (JMM 3) the judges gave him the win. I just think it's sweet he has lost and all his fans are crying.

Also I wonder how many of his money grabbing entourage leave? Be they all gone now.

Comment

• And your NEEWWW WBO...(Pic included)

WBO Welterweight Champion of the WOOOooorld!

Comment

• i think i also saw a bradley give pac a flash knockdown, it was hidden right between round 4 and 5, can only be seen with model x.4233324 SR Goggles

Comment

• Originally posted by Defututus View Post
                      are you floyd fa.ggots really comparing this to the marquez fight?(which was actually close?)
                      Floyd didn't whip Pac's ass tonight, Bradley did.

Watch the fight again.

Comment

Working...
                      X