Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont understand why everyone is making a big issue out of bradley's current weight. if he walks around at 165 and can compete at 140 then why would he have problems at 147. Its less weight he has to usually lose so i really dont understand the worry.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
      I dont understand why everyone is making a big issue out of bradley's current weight. if he walks around at 165 and can compete at 140 then why would he have problems at 147. Its less weight he has to usually lose so i really dont understand the worry.
      Need something to criticize the matchup.... so that

Comment

• If Roth and Trowbridge don't get investigated, NSAC will fail Abril.

This is too blatant, and to think otherwise is preposterous. If the 3 judges got let go in NJ, these dudes really need to be looked in really hard.

Comment

• Trowbridge and Roth need to be summarily dismissed and prosecuted. :****you: Jerry and Glen.

Comment

• What will Arum do when his go to guys get kicked to the curb?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
              Trowbridge and Roth need to be summarily dismissed and prosecuted. :****you: Jerry and Glen.
              It sure looks like Trowbridge has been bought and probably Roth too. It makes me wonder about so many other bad decisions where the guy who the promoter had plans for won a fight he did not really win. Maybe these judges are more easily bought than I thought. Top Rank would have been better off to just let Rios take the loss. This one is so bad that any close win by a top rank fighter will be questioned. This seems to go on with plenty of fighters who are not with Top Rank as well. Judah and Alexander seem to often win fights I thought they lost, among so many other suspicous calls.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                What will Arum do when his go to guys get kicked to the curb?
                That's for Arum to worry about, what happened last night was a complete joke, the commission needs to restore order just like the NFL did and make an example of somebody.

Comment

• They wouldn't just be failing Abril; they'd be failing boxing.

Comment

• Roth has been judging pro since way before I was born. This is not the first time he has turned in a shady scorecard, and it won't be his last. He has seniority, nothing's gonna happen to him. Unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by OutofTyme
                      when bradley wins, he will leave top rank and fight mayweather, mark my words
                      Well he just signed on....

Comment

Working...
                      X