No announcement yet.

Top Chin Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

After he got popper for the juice, we never saw him fight again.
    He got bigger and bigger, more muscles which are harder to oxygenate in some ways than fat lol. When I saw him many years ago, around the time he lost to lewis, he was not muscle bound. Just looked like a good sized individual.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

He got bigger and bigger, more muscles which are harder to oxygenate in some ways than fat lol. When I saw him many years ago, around the time he lost to lewis, he was not muscle bound. Just looked like a good sized individual.
      At least the Wladimir vids were fun. Like when he knocked him off his boat into the water. Or when he just showed up the restaurant and started eating his food.
      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Nor Canelo with more fights at higher weights.
        Both have great chins

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
          I watched Ali fight some a boxing’s greatest hitters and all failed to stop him and he was rarely floored. The punishment he took from Frazier in fight three and the bombs he absorbed from Shavers cause me to give him the nod.
          I was about to post just this. For a heavyweight to never be KOd is remarkable enough, for it to happen in the best ever era of the heavies, especially considering Ali fought Frazier, Foreman, Shavers, Lyle, Holmes years and years past his best makes it even more remarkable.

Comment

At least the Wladimir vids were fun. Like when he knocked him off his boat into the water. Or when he just showed up the restaurant and started eating his food.
            Lol those were a riot... It was hard for me to believe Vlad was not in on it, but apparently he wasn't.

Comment

- - Nor Canelo with more fights at higher weights.
              Yeah, but Canelo has a lot better defense and head movement. GGG takes more shots the way he fights. I feel like his (Golovkin's) chin has been tested more based on his style.

Comment

- - Briggs lucky Wlad didn't press felony charges under maritime law. He'd guaranteed to be still in jail.
                markusmod markusmod likes this.

Comment

- - Briggs lucky Wlad didn't press felony charges under maritime law. He'd guaranteed to be still in jail.
                  Felony charges for what, making waves?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Felony charges for what, making waves?
                    If being a moronic phuckhead was a felony, Queenie would have gotten the chair a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

lol those were a riot... It was hard for me to believe vlad was not in on it, but apparently he wasn't.
                      everywhere you go - i go!
                      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X