Top Chin Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=JAB5239;n31226803]
    Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - I stated he could be charged with the Maritime equivalent to a felony. Bigger ships can purposely capsize smaller watercraft with bigger wakes patently against maritime law.

That's not what you said. And my question remains, what felony and how would he get jail time?

"Briggs lucky Wlad didn't press felony charges under maritime law. He'd guaranteed to be still in jail."
    - - AKA unstated but obviously needed for the bereft- Briggs videotaped his own crime. Wlad doubtless figured Briggs was brain damaged and financially compromised as to be not worth the effort since Wlad was uninjured sorta like me having to answer your endless nonesuch.

Comment

• [QUOTE=QueensburyRules;n31226923]
      Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

- - AKA unstated but obviously needed for the bereft- Briggs videotaped his own crime. Wlad doubtless figured Briggs was brain damaged and financially compromised as to be not worth the effort since Wlad was uninjured sorta like me having to answer your endless nonesuch.
      In other words you have no proof, only another unfounded claim. Brilliant!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=JAB5239;n31227193]

In other words you have no proof, only another unfounded claim. Brilliant!!
        - - Proof of you stepping into your own messes anytime you're bereft of any knowledge on a subject.

Comment

• [QUOTE=QueensburyRules;n31227909]

- - Proof of you stepping into your own messes anytime you're bereft of any knowledge on a subject.
          I don't claim knowledge I don't possess unlike yourself. Also unlike you, I can back up my claims. So I'll ask one more time.....under maritime law, what felony could Briggs be charged with and thrown in prison for making a wave? You made the claim, I'm just asking for clarification.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JAB5239;n31227963]

I don't claim knowledge I don't possess unlike yourself. Also unlike you, I can back up my claims. So I'll ask one more time.....under maritime law, what felony could Briggs be charged with and thrown in prison for making a wave? You made the claim, I'm just asking for clarification.
            - - Gonna be a long wait before you can show me your nursery school graduation certificate.

Comment

• [QUOTE=QueensburyRules;n31229501]

- - Gonna be a long wait before you can show me your nursery school graduation certificate.
              But alas that is not what we're talking about is it? So why change the subject? If you can't back up what you say, than why bother making things up to begin with?

Comment

• [QUOTE=JAB5239;n31229597]

But alas that is not what we're talking about is it? So why change the subject? If you can't back up what you say, than why bother making things up to begin with?
                - - Back to Pearls before Swine for U is it now?

Comment

• [QUOTE=QueensburyRules;n31229754]

- - Back to Pearls before Swine for U is it now?
                  Still waiting for that answer. We're you just making things up again? Can you provide a link? Can you provide ANY proof to your absurd claim?

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Briggs lucky Wlad didn't press felony charges under maritime law. He'd guaranteed to be still in jail.

- - Maritime law has very strict safety protocol and supersedes national laws.

Yeah, it's a stretch for Briggs and the usual suspects on this forum, so time to study up so you don't look so ****** when breaking Maritime laws.

You're a nitwit.
                    JAB5239 JAB5239 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

You're a nitwit.
                      So much truth in just 3 little words.

Comment

Working...
                      X