Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Slams "Greedy, Ungrateful" Golovkin For The Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut up abel , gennady made you a rich man , both of you mofos should be very grateful to canelo , because of him you guys became multi millionaires

Comment

• Damn this thread is too much. It looks like everyone is shitting on GGG while he is down

Comment

• Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
        And when again has GGG been hurt, out on his feet or KO’ed? Because he stopped Andre Ward when Kovalev dropped him? C’mon bro. GGG doesn’t need an offensive minded coach, he needs to improve on his defense if he expects to last through his 6 fights...
        Hunter is not defense minded.

G needs someone like John David Jackson, who turned an "in the cage" Algieri into a crafty boxer that is hard to hit clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          And Borats actions tell us even more about himself

That's why they call him Borat

Borat being Borat

I think you spelled Borat wrong

#BoratLogic
          Brilliant post

Comment

• Abel Sanchez is right , Golovkin is a backstabbing , greedy , ungrateful coward with no honor or integrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
              GGG made Abel Sanchez. I wouldn’t even know who the F he is if it weren’t for GGG. He didn’t help him in the biggest fights of his career. He should’ve been giving him good advice to make the necessary adjustments or FFS telling him to throw some body punches. I feel like GGG got by on what he knew from his amateur days. He should train with Robert Garcia. They’d make a great team IMO.
              you clearly don’t follow boxing if you think triple G was made abel

Comment

• I can understand both men’s mindsets here.

GGG probably might want to switch things up and keep more of his money since he is getting towards the end of his career.

At the same time Abel was with him for a ling time and gave him valuable advice. He was with him when he was small potatoes and should be with him during the good times.

I hate how this is ending with mud being slung in public. Abel got to be a bigger man than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  You’re a clear triple jab fan and are currently emotional, we get it. Truth is no one knows any specifics all we know is that Sanchez and ggg split and ggg is saying thank you Sanchez and Sanchez is saying ggg is greedy lmao. You don’t have to be smart to know the split was obviously about money... that being said, Sanchez has been loyal to ggg for a long time he took ggg in when ggg was irrelevant. Those are all facts; now ggg has guaranteed 100 mil and told Sanchez to kick rocks, why wouldn’t Sanchez be upset? I could care less about Sanchez or ggg but if my logic doesn’t fail me, I say ggg low balled Sanchez plain and simple and to me that’s a bi.tch move by triple bbb (bitc.hmade bullish.it business )
                  Did he tell him to kick rocks?? Really.
                  Fighters have been bouncing between trainers forever. Lots of times it's about money, sometimes they have a falling out, sometimes it's both. I thought after Sanchez went public with the "my fighter didn't deserve to win" something like this was going to happen. It happened to Roach and Pac. By the way how do you know if Pac and Roach have or haven't renegotiated their fianancial arrangements over the years and other fighters and managers. So with Sanchez it's not about the money except when an offer is made to renegotiate then it's all about the money. Where is the "Gennady and I could not come to terms on a fianancial rearrangement so I wish him luck moving forward". No his response was pretty and spitefull. Gennady could have roasted Sanchez alive after Sanchez said Gennady deserved no better than a draw. The guy fought his heart out left the ring because he was so upset at the decision and then finds out his trusted adviser is sounding like he's in the enemy camp. Sanchez didn't have enough self control or common sense to keep his mouth shut. The trainer works for the fighter not the other way around. I don't feel sorry for Sanchez he made millions off of Golovkin and became a high profile trainer. Did you see the interview in Mexico whith Chavez Senior and Sanchez after Sanchez won trainer of the year. Chavez told Able if Golovkin loses the rematch then he should win an award as worst trainer of the year. That crap sticks in your head. Then guess what your fighter loses a fight that he really won flash back to Chavez Senior and Sanchez instinctively dumps on his fighter.
                  Last edited by TonyGe; 04-24-2019, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Never seen so many people get upset about a trainer being moved on, and most of you have bagged the **** out of Sanchez for the last 8 or 10 years, now he’s the best thing since sliced bread, this place really brings out the hypocritical side of you imbeciles

Comment

• LMAO. I bet those black fighters are more entertaining now that Able is gonna be needing them for a job

Comment

Working...
                      X