Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Slams "Greedy, Ungrateful" Golovkin For The Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    You're a ****in' hoe boy.... that's what you are... You're a little trolling ass ****** *****. Do you understand?

You're the absolute WORST poster on this forum... because of who and what you are... I need you to understand this. And that is ****ing saying something.

You should be banned for how ****ty you make this forum with your presence. You literally have no purpose here. None.... You won't even say that GGG won the first fight by a landslide. That's how ****ing ******ed you are.

THE WORLD... Thinks GGG won the rematch over Canelo. THE WORLD........

Comment

• it looks like Golovkin appeared gracious, and complimentary of Abel, because he doesn't want Abel running around spilling the beans

not one word from Gennady since Abel spoke out, and spanked him in public for being greedy and ungrateful

not..... one..... word

it appears that Gennady will not be defending the "greedy and ungrateful" charges

Abel will not keep quiet

I think that when Golovkin selects his next scrub after Rolls, Abel will tell us why..... and I think that when Golovkin next bizarrely avoids a threat, Abel will tell us why

people will ask, and he will tell.....

the usual Golovkin-fcukboys will be in for some overtime

good times a comin LMAO

Comment

• That's what these little trolling *****es need. They shut up real quick when you embarrass them.

Comment

That's what these little trolling *****es need. They shut up real quick when you embarrass them.

you threw your toys out of the cot, and dribbled profusely.....

hoping that adults would pay you some attention

listen here, you silly fcukboy.....

1) the judges were ALL within a point of each other..... so cut your bullshlt you dumb whiney kid..... what sort of spastic runs around insisting that he (along with 97,000 other spastics) know better than professional judges?

2) even Abel Sanchez admitted that Golovkin did not win that fight

3) Hypekin got backed up, and then he got beaten up..... which is why he ran from the ring crying and turned up later wearing his Stevie Wonder shades needing a translator

4) before selecting Jacobs, Gomez approached Team Bullshlt about a trilogy..... but Team Bullshlt were "not interested" at this point

if Bullshltkin does not want to get beaten up again, maybe you should ask yourself why?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            you threw your toys out of the cot, and dribbled profusely.....

hoping that adults would pay you some attention

listen here, you silly fcukboy.....

1) the judges were ALL within a point of each other..... so cut your bullshlt you dumb whiney kid..... what sort of spastic runs around insisting that he (along with 97,000 other spastics) know better than professional judges?

2) even Abel Sanchez admitted that Golovkin did not win that fight

3) Hypekin got backed up, and then he got beaten up..... which is why he ran from the ring crying and turned up later wearing his Stevie Wonder shades needing a translator

4) before selecting Jacobs, Gomez approached Team Bullshlt about a trilogy..... but Team Bullshlt were "not interested" at this point

if Bullshltkin does not want to get beaten up again, maybe you should ask yourself why?

You got ****ed in the ass *** boy...

You’re a **** sucking ****** who’s had his life altered because of blind hate of one man.

You have nightmares of GGG. He ****ed your ****** boy up and you still suck on his nuts.

I’ve embarrassed you over and over and over here. Everyone has seen it.

You’d never run your mouth like this to a grown man in public.

YOURE A TROLL.... That’s the worst insult I could possibly give you. It’s truly what you are.

****** ass **** sucking *****.

Comment

• This **** reminds me of the Dems hating *****.

Comment

You got ****ed in the ass *** boy...

You’re a **** sucking ****** who’s had his life altered because of blind hate of one man.

You have nightmares of GGG. He ****ed your ****** boy up and you still suck on his nuts.

I’ve embarrassed you over and over and over here. Everyone has seen it.

You’d never run your mouth like this to a grown man in public.

YOURE A TROLL.... That’s the worst insult I could possibly give you. It’s truly what you are.

****** ass **** sucking *****.

kid, you are just a pom-pom waving fcukboy, nothing more

stop crying you little bltch

so, I said some mean things about Gennady..... things that made you cry..... so fkn what?

stop crying..... pick up your bottom lip..... and glue the arms and legs back onto your Gennady-doll..... you little fruit

Comment

• ^^^
                  Love how this guy easily manages to trigger the Golovtards

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                    ^^^
                    Love how this guy easily manages to trigger the Golovtards
                    Lol, man that dude has proven himself to be the absolute worst poster on this forum. It’s gotten bad. Lack of confidence, huge insecurities. Its nice knowing you can expose people like that simply because they hate someone they’ve never even met.

Comment

Working...
                    X