Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Slams "Greedy, Ungrateful" Golovkin For The Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
    you clearly don’t follow boxing if you think triple G was made abel
    Triple G was made Abel? Tell me what I don’t know please.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Did he tell him to kick rocks?? Really.
      Fighters have been bouncing between trainers forever. Lots of times it's about money, sometimes they have a falling out, sometimes it's both. I thought after Sanchez went public with the "my fighter didn't deserve to win" something like this was going to happen. It happened to Roach and Pac. By the way how do you know if Pac and Roach have or haven't renegotiated their fianancial arrangements over the years and other fighters and managers. So with Sanchez it's not about the money except when an offer is made to renegotiate then it's all about the money. Where is the "Gennady and I could not come to terms on a fianancial rearrangement so I wish him luck moving forward". No his response was pretty and spitefull. Gennady could have roasted Sanchez alive after Sanchez said Gennady deserved no better than a draw. The guy fought his heart out left the ring because he was so upset at the decision and then finds out his trusted adviser is sounding like he's in the enemy camp. Sanchez didn't have enough self control or common sense to keep his mouth shut. The trainer works for the fighter not the other way around. I don't feel sorry for Sanchez he made millions off of Golovkin and became a high profile trainer. Did you see the interview in Mexico whith Chavez Senior and Sanchez after Sanchez won trainer of the year. Chavez told Able if Golovkin loses the rematch then he should win an award as worst trainer of the year. That crap sticks in your head. Then guess what your fighter loses a fight that he really won flash back to Sanchez Senior and Sanchez instinctively dumps on his fighter.
      Good post. Whatever their issue is, I hope they both talk mad sh.it about each other to enlighten us lmao

Comment

• What the F are you talking about?! John David Jackson?? The same trainer who trained Algieri against Amir Khan and Virgil Hunter and lost by unanimous decision? Or the John David Jackson who trained Algieri to get knocked down 3 times before he was blasted out of there in the 5th round by Spence? Oh THAT crafty Algieri? Oh THAT John David Jackson? Yeah the same one that lost twice against Virgil Hunter and Andre Ward. Yeah, THAT one...bro quit getting exposed, you haven’t a clue what TF you’re talking about! 😂👎
        Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Hunter is not defense minded.

G needs someone like John David Jackson, who turned an "in the cage" Algieri into a crafty boxer that is hard to hit clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          Never seen so many people get upset about a trainer being moved on, and most of you have bagged the **** out of Sanchez for the last 8 or 10 years, now he’s the best thing since sliced bread, this place really brings out the hypocritical side of you imbeciles
          You took the words from my keyboard

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Good post. Whatever their issue is, I hope they both talk mad sh.it about each other to enlighten us lmao
            Maybe the best thing for both guys is to just let it go. One more thing. Tommy Hearns and Manny Stewart. Bothers in arms right? Tommy left Manny and got another trainer. Was it money? Quite possible because Tommy's fianances were a problem. Neither guy ended up calling the other guy names. They both got over it and stayed close untill Manny passed on.

Comment

• Nobody cares about it, they're looking for GGG and Canelo Trilogy Fight!

Comment

• If I were Canelo , then I’d get Sanchez in corner to help. He’d give the advice needed to beat Golovkin decisively.

Comment

• lol...............

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                    no need for sanchez anymore, mexican style will be useless on a canelo rematch, ggg will get stopped if he tries and he knows it...
                    at least ggg has a chance to make it to the distance with a different trainer... he aint winning, but at least make it decent...
                    Only way canelo stops him is if he waits til quadruple G is 40
                    That fight lost all its interest canelo has moved on and is trying to unify bitter G should do the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Insanityisbliss View Post
                      If I were Canelo , then I’d get Sanchez in corner to help. He’d give the advice needed to beat Golovkin decisively.
                      Not a bad idea plus it’s a mental jab and quadruple G and he is already mentally weak in this particular matchup

Comment

Working...
                      X