Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Slams "Greedy, Ungrateful" Golovkin For The Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh Oh, the Dirty Sanchez

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Wether that’s true or not is irrelevant, triple jab at 38 wont change much, it’s about loyalty and respect and in this case triple jab showed 0 of either
      So could you fill us in on the purse split between Golovkin and Sanchez. You seem to have strong opinions on this let us know the inside scoop Here is how a typical puse split works.
      Fighter gets paid. Government gets their slice. Manager typically 20 to 25 percent. Promotor 20 to 25 percent. Trainer 15 percent. Corner men 2 percent. Training camp paid for by fighter. Sparring partners paid for by fighter. Travel paid for by fighter. The average boxer earns $34,000 dollars a year. There is a damned good reason top fighters shop around for new trainers and promoters. Obviously promotors have expenses and need to be paid but if you can get by without one it's all good. Mayweather left his promotor cutting out 25 percent of his earnings after taxes. Floyd was trained by his family so they stayed obviously. Don't know what Golovkin
      and Sanchez had as an arrangement
      and neither do you so stop talking out your ass. All this stuff I mentioned can be found by a simple internet search.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Interesting to see so many of the same fans who used to bash Sanchez now suddenly coming to his defense.
        Phuck Sanchez but muthaphuck triple jabs fake fraud ass

Comment

• Not surprised by this.

G made you an offer and you had a right to accept or deny the offer. You're not entitled to remain as G's trainer at all costs if he wants to go in another direction after you refusing the offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
            Neither SANCHEZ or ROACH knows sh#t about basic boxing defensive training. GG would serve himself better from a boxing perspective. However,the $$$ split sounds like GG is on some pure bullsh#t!!!
            And what split might that be? Do you know how much G offered? Don't call it bullshlt if you don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              I wonder how much these trainers are getting paid. Like how much is Crawford gonna pay BoMac out of his $5.5M Khan purse?
              this is how u pay bomac

Comment

• abel is rich without boxing. this isnt about money. its the principle

theres PRINCIPALITIES in this

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Every trainer needs to get paid they don’t work for free but they snake piece is ****t ggg is a scum bag and karma is a *****.

Now I hope canelo doesn’t event bless him with a rematch that goofy looking sack of ****tt don’t deserve it.
                  Then Canelo has a lot of Karma waiting for him after all the robberies and the drug cheating.

Lets hope some of that Karma makes it your way too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    First of all, someone needs to tell Abel that 5% of 100 million is worth more than 15% of 30 million. The overall in-pocket cash is all that matters.

Next.....this is how you get treated when you claim that your fighter deserved a draw to the media in a close fight. That's a respect killer. He should have just kept that to himself or swore that GGG won. That's what a team player does.

Lastly, what he's saying now after how respectful GGG was in letting the news out shows who has integrity and who doesn't.
                    I completely agree with the bold. I was gonna type the same.

Sanchez, according to some of the GGG threads here, suggested that GGG might not even have won the second fight. I agree with him. Nevertheless, it's a relationship killer, as you mentioned.

I imagine that's GGG's whole beef, not so much the money. I knew sooner or later that would somehow get Sanchez in trouble.

Just guessing, no clue what's going on. It could just be a case of simple greed on GGG's part as well. If so, Karma is supreme!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      So could you fill us in on the purse split between Golovkin and Sanchez. You seem to have strong opinions on this let us know the inside scoop Here is how a typical puse split works.
                      Fighter gets paid. Government gets their slice. Manager typically 20 to 25 percent. Promotor 20 to 25 percent. Trainer 15 percent. Corner men 2 percent. Training camp paid for by fighter. Sparring partners paid for by fighter. Travel paid for by fighter. The average boxer earns $34,000 dollars a year. There is a damned good reason top fighters shop around for new trainers and promoters. Obviously promotors have expenses and need to be paid but if you can get by without one it's all good. Mayweather left his promotor cutting out 25 percent of his earnings after taxes. Floyd was trained by his family so they stayed obviously. Don't know what Golovkin
                      and Sanchez had as an arrangement
                      and neither do you so stop talking out your ass. All this stuff I mentioned can be found by a simple internet search.
                      You’re a clear triple jab fan and are currently emotional, we get it. Truth is no one knows any specifics all we know is that Sanchez and ggg split and ggg is saying thank you Sanchez and Sanchez is saying ggg is greedy lmao. You don’t have to be smart to know the split was obviously about money... that being said, Sanchez has been loyal to ggg for a long time he took ggg in when ggg was irrelevant. Those are all facts; now ggg has guaranteed 100 mil and told Sanchez to kick rocks, why wouldn’t Sanchez be upset? I could care less about Sanchez or ggg but if my logic doesn’t fail me, I say ggg low balled Sanchez plain and simple and to me that’s a bi.tch move by triple bbb (bitc.hmade bullish.it business )

Comment

Working...
                      X