Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Slams "Greedy, Ungrateful" Golovkin For The Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
    GGG made Abel Sanchez. I wouldn’t even know who the F he is if it weren’t for GGG. He didn’t help him in the biggest fights of his career. He should’ve been giving him good advice to make the necessary adjustments or FFS telling him to throw some body punches. I feel like GGG got by on what he knew from his amateur days. He should train with Robert Garcia. They’d make a great team IMO.
    He did, the whole fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
      What the F are you talking about?! John David Jackson?? The same trainer who trained Algieri against Amir Khan and Virgil Hunter and lost by unanimous decision? Or the John David Jackson who trained Algieri to get knocked down 3 times before he was blasted out of there in the 5th round by Spence? Oh THAT crafty Algieri? Oh THAT John David Jackson? Yeah the same one that lost twice against Virgil Hunter and Andre Ward. Yeah, THAT one...bro quit getting exposed, you haven’t a clue what TF you’re talking about! 😂👎
      The JDJ that allowed Algieri to outbox Spence for three rounds - compared to getting completely dominated by Manny that was significant progress, as Algieri is not known as being a wizard in there.

The JDJ that allowed Algieri to arguably beat Amir Khan in straight up boxing. Remember, Khan is an Olympian; Algieri went from kickboxing to boxing with no amateur background - so to outbox an Olympian under JDJ is significant.

The JDJ that wasn't listened to by Kovalev.

Yes, that JDJ.

I'm sorry you don't understand.

Done

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        It's possible that GGG sees his multi fight deal with DAZN as different, in principle, to the fight by fight deals he was getting before, and doesn't think Abel should be entitled to the same percentage cut.

If that's the case. and Abel feels differently about it, then I can understand him being pissed off. But really, words as strong as he's using there should be spoken in private, not to the media.
        Why? he was honest about his views in the second fight with Canelo. Why can he not be honest about the lowball Borat wanted to pay him? any other trainer would do the same thing if they feel disrespected/lowballed.

Comment

• Ggg has time & time again shown his true colors as the lying, hypocritical greedy hypejob he is. And some of his fans were man enough to admit that they were wrong & picked the wrong horse,but other ggg stans as expected STILL persist with their mental contortionism to hug 3gs balls at all cost. 3g can be caught ****ing your women on your kitchen table & you cucks would rationalize it as being a misunderstanding because ggg is so honorable he nailed your wife to heal her vagįnal chafing or some such sht.

The level of apologism for this hypejob pssy is nothing short of astounding. I have NEVER in my life seen anything like it.

Comment

• People split from their trainers all the time not seeing the big deal here other for the haters to s*** on GGG. I'm not watching his next garbage fight anyway.

Comment

• I don't get what Sanchez means by a compensation schedule? does he mean like financial compensation?Did GGG really try to shortchange him or is it about something else?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                hard to see how this will affect Golovkin.....

some would say, Golovkin is not going to learn anything new from Abel at this point..... so, no big deal

some would say, Golovkin has not developed significantly while under Abel anyway..... so, no big deal

it will come down to mindset/routine imho

a change of scenery could be just what Golovkin needs at this point

or, it could be very difficult to adjust to a new camp / environment / routine..... after being at big bear for so long

we will see

Steve Rolls should not tax Gennady's new team too much
                Did you read that GG supposedly offered Sanchez 1/5 of what he was getting before, that's some shady ass greedy bastard shz right there. It was likely because Sanchez was trying to save face on 3Gs behalf when he ran out the ring crying & hiding like" don't look at my face I used to look human",so Sanchez kept it real & admitted ggg lost the fight & said it was because he got beat down in 12th rd as compubox even shows. Sanchez knew GG lost & he knew that depending on how 3G behaved himself was going to dictate whether Canelo gave him another payday.

I'm convinced most 3g fans have never been fans of boxing,but rather fans of the idea 3g represented,the great white hope knock out artist who was so good he never needed to demonstrate his skills vs non soupcans,after all Canelo supposedly robs movers & spoilers like Lara,Trout,3g in 2nd fight(according to 3g fanbois.)

But the same fanbois saying that are the ones saying 3g doesn't need to face live bodies,that hes so good theres no point in facing movers/spoilers because"they're boring & would ruin the spectacle of 3g crushing stationary cans in 3 rds."

Comment

• Apparently Golovkin lowered Abel's percentage for fights from 15% to 5% and asked him to take it or leave it.

Keep in mind, 5% of $16M is a lot of money, even after taxes. It's more than Abel will make doing anything else for any other fighter.

There's going to be several trainers chomping at the bit to train Golovkin for that 5%...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    I wonder how much these trainers are getting paid. Like how much is Crawford gonna pay BoMac out of his $5.5M Khan purse?
                    550K plus may get cut from
                    UK revenue!

Trainers normally get 10% or more so around the high 100K club!

Comment

• Originally posted by Insanityisbliss View Post
                      If I were Canelo , then I’d get Sanchez in corner to help. He’d give the advice needed to beat Golovkin decisively.
                      Unless that was part of G and Sanchez’s plan all along; to pull off the old double cross... (clearly tongue in cheek)

Comment

Working...
                      X