Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Slams "Greedy, Ungrateful" Golovkin For The Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    I have always hated Abel Sanchez. Why? ...I don’t really know maybe his Tom selleck moustache just irritated me. I don’t care about him or GGG but GGG has come out and openly thanked you for your services. You have decided to behave like a female and air his dirty laundry. I just want to slap his eyebrows clean of his face
    No lie Sanchez looks like a Pedophile lol

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      hunter is overrated. ward is god gifted. all virgil gonna do with lil g is whisper poems in his ear.
      We agree on Hunter. But all Ward did was fight in his own literal backyard and grind out unconvincing ugly decisions. He was a tough smart fighter but anyone claiming they saw some great skill from him is 'out of they damn mind' as you might say :0.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        No lie Sanchez looks like a Pedophile lol
        What do you think of this split?

Comment

More money but percentage less

Originally posted by BaDaBingVIP2 View Post
          IMO , contract was probably A percentage deal. GGG got a bump in income but prolly wants to keep abel at a smaller precentage or same rate. Just my opinion. Let's see how this plays out.

I agree, GGG is earning more money and probably just cut the trainers percentage, but in fact the trainer will be getting more as the sums are bigger.

Anyway GGG has served his time and at 37 why not try a new trainer....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Abel was offered what comes to $2M over the course of Golovkin’s next six fights. Certainly a lowball offer, but where else is he going to earn $2M in the next three years? There isn’t a line out the door looking for Abel’s help in multi-million dollar fights.

I think GGG was looking to part ways with Sanchez and used this lowball offer to run him off. Who knows what went on behind the scenes. There may be more to the story.
            Do you think he has another trainer in mind? I think he just got the $100 million deal, and instantly he has all of these people trying to take close to half of it, when it's all said and done. So he is being smart and not squandering all of that when he is the one earning it.

Comment

GGG made Abel Sanchez. I wouldn’t even know who the F he is if it weren’t for GGG. He didn’t help him in the biggest fights of his career. He should’ve been giving him good advice to make the necessary adjustments or FFS telling him to throw some body punches. I feel like GGG got by on what he knew from his amateur days. He should train with Robert Garcia. They’d make a great team IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Wives definitely don't like to hear "Honey, I hit the lottery! Thank you for your services, but I think it's time I go in a different direction." I don't think Husbands like it much either! Lol!
                So you think he should give Abel basically 20% of his purse, after taxes?

Comment

But but but its not about the money

Comment

Originally posted by amuroray View Post
                    No surprise that GGG is a scumbag, we all saw the way he acted after the 2nd fight with canelo. Walking out of the ring like a spoiled child.

That whole "good boy" persona was a joke. No clue how anyone could still be a fan of this especially with his cherry pick of a fight next.

Ending his career horribly.
                    Canelo fought a trash opponent after his rematch w GGG. Golovkin is entitled to the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                      GGG made Abel Sanchez. I wouldn’t even know who the F he is if it weren’t for GGG. He didn’t help him in the biggest fights of his career. He should’ve been giving him good advice to make the necessary adjustments or FFS telling him to throw some body punches. I feel like GGG got by on what he knew from his amateur days. He should train with Robert Garcia. They’d make a great team IMO.
                      Sanchez trained other world champions before GGG. Terry Norris, Orlin Norris, Frans Botha.

Comment

Working...
                      X